• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Fill three 7 speed slots with Innova only, what do you choose to be well-rounded?

I don't really get too concerned about whether something's a speed 6 vs 7, 8, or 9. I just make sure I have the US, stable and OS slots in my bag covered for the following speed categories:
Mid
Fairway
Distance

I understand how flight ratings work, and that they are numeric, but those #'s don't necessarily correlate to specific values that are directly measurable/quantifiable.

Everyone's gonna build their bag as they see fit, but if you're gonna skip over a Leopard because it's a speed 6 rather than a 7, I think you're:

a) doing yourself a disservice
b) reading too much into flight #'s.

Not saying 6's and 9's fly the same.
Just that that you can use range of slightly different speeds to fill your fairway needs. Same for mids and distance drivers.
I agree and why I had for my really under stable choice a Dragon as Innova is kind of lacking in reliably US molds, Innova company had some more US discs in 2000 but were discontinued for some reason like mold wearing out or disc not selling well.