• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Unexpected surprise from a 1st class act

I was given both notices for trolling in one day for using this symbol. :popcorn:
It was completely unintentional. So, my way of rebelling is through my signature. :thmbup:

hmmm ... maybe I'll put ":wall:" in my sig then ;)

I think I've ordered from Justin once ... can't really remember ... might have been an S-TD that I was looking for in white ... either way, I've only heard good things from people who buy from him!

I have recieved 2 free discs from Justin. One time we were chatting about discs and I mentioned that I had never ever held a Vibram disc, so he just sent me one. Another time he just sent me a ZH pure because I told him I was thinking of trying them. And then there was the time that he just threw a dri-fit in with a random order I placed.

Yeah, Justin is the man.

Justin is an awesome guy and I love ordering from his shop. Even as awesome as he is, at that many discs why aren't you ordering at wholesale prices. Save some of that money your working 60 hrs a week for.

I can't say enough good things about Justin, top notch customer service for sure. I always check community discs first, and try to spread the word about his business.

When I say you know the exact color and weight, I mean the exact.
He weighs each disc and puts it on a small round sticker and he has a photo of each color, not just the words red or blue.

I will not buy from the sites where your choices are only color names listed or the worst, light /dark and list weight ranges like 170-175. Are you kidding me?

As to all of the wife comments, I don't lie to my wife, I just don't tell her every little thing I do. I only like to keep her from seeing the delivery truck or the package. Once in the collection, all of the new ones blend in. The trick is not to get them all out at once and don't keep them all in one place. Kind of like her shoes. Its worked for 17 years so far.:p

I will not buy from the sites where your choices are only color names listed or the worst, light /dark and list weight ranges like 170-175. Are you kidding me?
Lol...before the Interwebz we used to order out of catalogs. The GOOD catalogs gave you a light/dark option and a weight range. A lot of them didn't really give you any options. I got a bunch of Hawks one time becasue I ordered Rocs and they were out. No returns/no refunds. :\

Lol...before the Interwebz we used to order out of catalogs. The GOOD catalogs gave you a light/dark option and a weight range. A lot of them didn't really give you any options. I got a bunch of Hawks one time becasue I ordered Rocs and they were out. No returns/no refunds. :\

Sometimes the "good ole days" weren't so good after all :eek:

Kind of like the good ole days of my childhood....in which I spent half of riding in the back of a pickup with an aluminum topper. No heat in the winter and no air conditioning in the summer. Not so good.

I was given both notices for trolling in one day for using this symbol. :popcorn:
It was completely unintentional. So, my way of rebelling is through my signature. :thmbup:

Don't try and martyr yourself. You went and posted that popcorn face in a ton of threads for no reason. That is spamming. I don't really care, but at least fess up man. If you're gonna do it, own it! At least if I remember right that was you.

Justin would never spam. :(

Gonna make some new wwjd bracelets.

Last edited:
I am trying to use this post as a positive for Justin. I have already had a moderator remove some posts because they wanted to troll this thread like you are.
Since you seem to be the local sheriff around here, I guess I need to explain myself to you.
Maybe you should go and investigate everything I have written and then call me out again. Sure I was trying to get my post count up at the advice from the lounge, but the threads I posted it to, I had a genuine interest and spent considerable time to find those threads. What is the difference between :popcorn: and bump?
This kind of crap is why I was questioning why I should renew my premium membership. It is also why I spent roughly a year and a half contributing photos and course information and reading forums nearly daily without commenting or posting anything. It's because there are always guys like you who are always looking to boost your count by stirring the pot or being degrading.
I just renewed my membership and I question myself as to why.

Wasn't trying to be the sheriff or really even stir the pot, given the overall chummy tone of my post...really just a friendly ribbing. Maybe i didn't nail the right voice, it was supposed to be more lighthearted, as i found it a source of amusement with popcorn faces popping up everywhere.

Either way i agree it detracts from the focus of this thread, which should be edifying to those not just in DG, but customer service and companies everywhere. Not my intention to cheapen the warm fuzzy moment.

Wasn't trying to be the sheriff or really even stir the pot, given the overall chummy tone of my post...really just a friendly ribbing. Maybe i didn't nail the right voice, it was supposed to be more lighthearted, as i found it a source of amusement with popcorn faces popping up everywhere.

Either way i agree it detracts from the focus of this thread, which should be edifying to those not just in DG, but customer service and companies everywhere. Not my intention to cheapen the warm fuzzy moment.

I appreciate your response. I was a little testy after an earlier issue that had to be dealt with. :eek:
Happy Discing.

I am trying to use this post as a positive for Justin. I have already had a moderator remove some posts because they wanted to troll this thread like you are.
Since you seem to be the local sheriff around here, I guess I need to explain myself to you.
Maybe you should go and investigate everything I have written and then call me out again. Sure I was trying to get my post count up at the advice from the lounge, but the threads I posted it to, I had a genuine interest and spent considerable time to find those threads. What is the difference between :popcorn: and bump?
This kind of crap is why I was questioning why I should renew my premium membership. It is also why I spent roughly a year and a half contributing photos and course information and reading forums nearly daily without commenting or posting anything. It's because there are always guys like you who are always looking to boost your count by stirring the pot or being degrading.
I just renewed my membership and I question myself as to why.

if it means anything, i have no clue who you are, have never noticed your posts and wouldn't notice if you stopped posting

but, i am sincerely happy for you that justin noticed

Justin is Awesome! Community Discs is great! Beauty Hill just adds to the awesomeness, if you haven't played there go give it a whirl, fun course, great folks at the farm!:thmbup:

Last edited:
Justin is such a class act. Unless I'm looking for something used or have to have a dx backup like right now I always order from him. His handwritten notes have turned friend of mine on towards ordering from him.