• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] unique natural beauty Star Destroyer Destroyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

:::LSWT:::

Destroyer 3.0
paypal or trade, preferably no ink, lighter colors. weight not important. pm pics if you can. gracias.

Well...this is my pride n joy Destroyer. The only reason im posting this is because i really need my paypal built up badly. However, I am in no way wanting to get rid of it so it would take a really handsome offer. It worth more to me than it is to the market, but it is here if you want. Cheers and good luck on the search!
8650233593_2327aed522_z.jpg

8651331038_33ab737303_z.jpg

PS: Check out the Anthon Destroyer thread in Equipment, maybe someone is willing to get rid of some of those beauties!

Well...this is my pride n joy Destroyer. The only reason im posting this is because i really need my paypal built up badly. However, I am in no way wanting to get rid of it so it would take a really handsome offer. It worth more to me than it is to the market, but it is here if you want. Cheers and good luck on the search!
8650233593_2327aed522_z.jpg

8651331038_33ab737303_z.jpg

PS: Check out the Anthon Destroyer thread in Equipment, maybe someone is willing to get rid of some of those beauties!

sickest destroyer ever!!

I'm looking to pick up some seasoned Macbeth star destroyers 167 to 171 with a little dome.. My flat 1 is seasoned in and I really like it but I wanna get some more with a little dome if possible.. I find I like these a lot better than the new ones

paypal or trade, preferably no ink, lighter colors. weight not important. pm pics if you can. gracias.

I have a few older destroyers
2009 champ plastic cfr
2007-2009? GLO cfr
Echostar
2018 GLO cfr
2018 silver shimmer cfr

Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts