• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC Updates

Looks like i´m 6h ahead here in sweden so tee time around 20:00 local time. . that works :)

FPO will tee of just as i get of work. . .nice

Yeah 21.00 here not too bad! Do you guys know if I can cast the stream from a phone to a tv?

I need a shower... It didn't feel good but I bought the cheap-o package. Part of the money (it doesn't say how much) goes to EDGE, which I support through the Amazon Smile program, and it turns out I have no actual work to do for the rest of the week.

Yeah thanks man! Turns out that my old tv is not an internet enabled device but has a chromecast attached to it. Another option is to watch it at friend's place that has a newer smart tv.

Remember, you can stream ANY google Chrome tab to a Chromecast device. It is up in the settings under Cast... So as long as you have a Chromecast, you can put it on your TV.

Can anyone tell me where I go to live stream? I bought the package but can't figure out where it's playing!?!? I click the watch live tab at the usdgc page but it just takes me to the page to buy the package.

I just clicked the link in the mail a got after i payed. .

volyme is super low, has to max out to hear

still kind of odd that a "plain T-shirt" with a "massage" is allowed in a mayor

still kind of odd that a "plain T-shirt" with a "massage" is allowed in a mayor

Not anymore it isn't.

751907dd5a954737a0082bcce5e543db_xl.jpg

I don´t really mind the "massage" but i still thought you needed more of a collared polo like Paige is wearing in a mayor. . that a T-shirt without a collar was not allowed