• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Used Zuca cart price?

ray1970

* Ace Member *
So, while I like my cart I find I seldom use it for various reasons and am contemplating selling it.

I'm curious if anyone has an idea what a reasonable price would be for me to ask for it if I sell it?

It's the DD branded backpack cart in flat red and it has custom made red carbon fiber fenders, a red putter pouch and a red accessory pouch. I currently have a red DD Sniper backpack set up in the cart that I'll include with it as well.

This isn't an ad to sell it but just seeing what a fair and reasonable price would be if I decide to sell it.

I can get a picture up if anyone needs to see it to determine a value.

Thanks.

I'd start at $275 on your local club page, faces and Craig's and drop if no bites. Lots of photos, (outdoors looks better) with close-ups of bag and wheels to show condition well.

Thanks. That price might be a little high but that's why I was asking here for opinions. I think I have around $315 or so tied up in everything so maybe that's a good starting point.

I know I just bought the backpack cart for 99 from zuca, new. But....that deal is done, and its back to 200. The price of a new cart would be my absolute lowest. You figure 200 for a cart, plus bag and accessories. I'd think 250 is fair and I wouldn't wiggle too much

Thanks. I wasn't lucky enough to get a good deal on mine when I bought it.

I could list it complete for $250 and be willing to wiggle a bit on the price or post it for $200 and hold firm on my price. That would give someone a good deal and make my wife happy by getting it out of the living room.

Post it at 275. Easier to go down then up. Also who pays shipping? Probably going to cost another 20-50 to ship.

I'll probably try and move it locally in a face to face transaction and avoid having to ship it.