• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

WACO Charity Open presented by Prodigy

I used to get mad at Eveliinas putting..now i just get sad. .

I think that was the two worse putts i have ever seen. . to miss the basket completly from a meter away . .from a well payed full time pro--

The old Birdsextuplebogie.

Maybe. But Kristin's consistency will be tough to battle. And, as I said earlier, with the wind tomorrow those finishing holes will be much more difficult

Yeah, Tattar looks solid.

(I hope things stay fairly close for the weekend)

Tattar's round should come in at 1021 preliminary. Her card's scores were pretty much across the field.

Last edited:
Looks like an excellent MPO final card: McBeth, Gannon, Isaac Robinson, Kevin Jones.

I think Kristin threw a 69 R1 in -22. . .now a 58!! . . .and -22 did go ok for Kristin, is she even better now?

I used to get mad at Eveliinas putting..now i just get sad. .

I think that was the two worse putts i have ever seen. . to miss the basket completly from a meter away . .from a well payed full time pro--

With the kind of results she's been having on the putting green, drastic change is in order. I'm guessing it's more mental than mechanical, but maybe a switch to lefty putting would give her a full reset?

With the kind of results she's been having on the putting green, drastic change is in order. I'm guessing it's more mental than mechanical, but maybe a switch to lefty putting would give her a full reset?

Or even turbo like Jen allen does from really close. .

I agree. .she do need to do something radical . . it´s been two years and it getting worse
she need to sort this out FAST . .
it looks like a total mental block, she missed that last putt so bad that its hard to even do that bad if you tried,,,she threw it 3 times to hard and more right of the basket than her distance to the basket.

Honestly, something she should try is just marking her disc, pick it up and toss it in. From anywhere in the circle, with no cares what is behind the basket. Not 1 second of wind reads, nothing. Take the mind completely out of things. That strategy won't get her to 90% C1, but could easily double her current percentage. If she were even 65% from C1, she would be on lead card most final rounds.

She needs to read Andrew Fish's excellent 14 point dissertation on putting. I read it at least once a week.

I'm not that great a putter, but I feel like I am!

I'm hoping at least 4 players pass Nikko...I am not the least bit interested in watching him tomorrow.

Tall Paul Oman with a perfect score thru 8!!

Not sustainable but felt like a need to give a shout-out for the old guys still grinding.

:)

I putt this thoughtlessly inside 15' on purpose. I barely even focus my eyes as I lift them from the ground to the basket. It's the only way to avoid getting in my own way and f---ing it up.

Maybe next time you bump into her you could politely and gently mention it?

Great round for Brodie! :clap:
I wouldn't expect him to score well at Waco, but then again he usually does have 1 good round each tournament.