• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Want the Chance to win a free disc?

Menacewarf

Double Eagle Member
All you have to do is go here, register, and fill out a prediction bracket for our DGCR March Madness Mold Championship.

As of now I will be giving away one new disc to the winner. When 50 people have signed up I will offer an additional new disc to go to second place. If 100 people sign up I will offer a third disc for payout, upgrading the 1st place disc to a new collectable disc (think OOP or LE from the big two). As of now there are 20 signed up to predict the bracket.

In order to sign up you must get your bracket in by the end of the day tomorrow. That means by midnight, Friday, March 21st.

Any questions just ask them here or PM me. The thread explaining how this came to be and with information on voting for each round's molds and when the rounds will take place is here. Have fun and enjoy the madness!

If we get enough people involved I'll start harassing some of my friends to donate some more stuff for prizes so that we can try to get the payout up to at least 5-10%.

Up to 25 now. Here is how the scoring goes down...

" Each predictor's score is determined by adding 1 point for each correctly predicted first round game, then doubling for each additional round, e.g. 2 points for 2nd round games, 4 points for 3rd round, and so on. Byes are not included in the scoring. Tie breakers are usually based on date/time completed, awarded to the earliest prediction.

Prediction Deadline: 3/23/2013 9pm (U.S. Pacific timezone)
Predictions that are completed after the deadline will simply be marked as late predictions. If there is any kind of contest (which is up to the bracket publisher), late predictions will not be eligible. "

I don't get it.......I might be a lil slow, but who decides what molds win? Is it randomly done with the ncaa tourney or something?

How do you know which bracket submission corresponds with which user? Or does it not matter? Just making sure I didn't miss a post that says user names must match or something.

I don't get it.......I might be a lil slow, but who decides what molds win? Is it randomly done with the ncaa tourney or something?

Here is the link to the thread BIO ----> DGCR March Madness Mold Championship

We are up to 40 entries now. Once logged in you can check out other peoples picks and even edit your own if you have second thoughts. Remember though.... the tiebreaker is who entered their picks first.

Yah it's free and for fun with only added prizes so I guess people are willing to get bold with what they like.

We hit 50. That means I add a second disc. Also I have two friends willing to sponsor so the payout will be at least 4 discs at this point.

How do you know which bracket submission corresponds with which user? Or does it not matter? Just making sure I didn't miss a post that says user names must match or something.

Well when you register you have to submit an email so that gives me a default way of getting a hold of people for payout. Many people have used their DGCR handle as their name on the bracket site also.

At 53 now. It'l be close but you guys might make me part with something somewhat valuable if we have a big sign up day tomorrow. I dedicate to get this paid out to at least 6 spots if we reach 100.

Latest posts