• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Warden ?s

Eric 13

How does the warden compare to a warlock? And if clasic soft is dynamic's softest putters how does the plastic compare to gateway's sss?

Classic soft is more like RFF from Gateway. My guess would be that classic blend is more like SSS.

+1 for Soft being similar to RFF. CHard doesn't seem as durable of S plastic but is pretty darn stiff and does have a great grip. CBlend feels like RFF w/ the flex of SSS or some SS. Warden is a really solid putter and thrower. It felt straighter for sure than a Warlock did. Warden may have more glide? If so not a ton.

Classic soft is more soft and flexible than gateway's sss? My only gripe about gateway putters is I thought they needed a 4th s. I've never touched a rff. Are they a different texture or just more flexible?

Classic soft is more soft and flexible than gateway's sss? My only gripe about gateway putters is I thought they needed a 4th s. I've never touched a rff. Are they a different texture or just more flexible?

Both. RFF can be floppy. It also has a far more rubbery texture than Sure Grip of any firmness I have tried. Some RFFs are firmer than others. All Classic Soft is consistent basically.

The rff sounds like it is comparable with a vibram soft. Is dynamic's classic blend and classic soft more rubbery like the rff or rubber band/eraser-like like the sure grip? I like gateway's sure grip texture but want more squishy and flex without getting floppy.
I have avoided gateway's rff and eraser blends only because I've only ever seen wizards and I'm not a fan of the beaded putters.