• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wednesday October 13th, 2010: Hole O' the Day

bikinjack

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Ox Bow Trail DGC, Ashland, NE
Hole 3, 220 feet, par 3

Tee shot, compliments of Donovan
75266875.jpg

Course map
93fb7d21.jpg

It looks pretty straight-forward, and I'm throwing a Buzzz, or possibly a Wizard, RHBH whichever disc. Hopefully there's nobody standing on that next tee, just in case there's an errant drive.

If I'm seeing this right, the basket is really tucked back to the left (pictured in between the tee sign and that first tree) But there is also a yellow object straight ahead.

Anyway, I'm throwing a newish Roc, to get the bigger fade. It looks like there are a few tree trees blocking a straight throw.

Probably my wizard, but I would also considering throwing my heavier weight z-buzz to get a little more fade depending on how far back there the pin ends up being.

If I'm seeing this right, the basket is really tucked back to the left (pictured in between the tee sign and that first tree) But there is also a yellow object straight ahead.

Anyway, I'm throwing a newish Roc, to get the bigger fade. It looks like there are a few tree trees blocking a straight throw.

ditto

Latest posts