• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Westside love...

2011-06-5.jpg

I do as a matter of fact...

The green Flow at the top center makes me salivate. A lot.

Is the king, vulcan flippy or new star/champ katana flippy? Or is like a new esp nuke? If it is like a nuke or katana ill be great. I just dont like the vulcan.

Is the king, vulcan flippy or new star/champ katana flippy? Or is like a new esp nuke? If it is like a nuke or katana ill be great. I just dont like the vulcan.

VIP plastic King is stable, like a Katana.
Tournament plastic King is flippy like a beat Nuke.

Got a TP Sword which i really like so far
and have a VIP Northman and TP Boatman on the way

the northman is sneaky long but i always thought of it as a better river. ive had some ridiculously long shots when i had the northman in the bag. its a very versitile disc. if you like the northman,id suggest the boatman to be a nice overstable compliment to the northman.
What do you carry now for that slot?

its a destroyer

except it feels so much better in your hand. its much thinner feeling, not as tall or chunky as a destroyer.

Wow, I just thought it was an opaque VIP - thats quite a nice color for Tournament.
I do want another TP Boatman or two ;)

Wow, I just thought it was an opaque VIP - thats quite a nice color for Tournament.
I do want another TP Boatman or two ;)

All my discs will be in the marketplace soon. Still trying to figure out a fair price for new lats and westsides. Any ideas pm me:popcorn:

I held a northman today and it kinda had the feel of a leopard or river. Are the flight characteristics similar as well?

SWAN!

if u like westside and have yet to try the swan, do yourself a favor and grab one. (or 5)
watch the majestic swan fly gracefully and STRAIGHT into the chains putt after putt.
get used to hearing things like "hey man,nice putt!" and "did u see that monster putt that guy just made?!?" or "congatulations on getting first place,ive never seen such amazing putting"...
seriously,buy one,now.