• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What are your favorite Trilogy drivers? (1 of 3)

What are your favorite Trilogy drivers?

• Enforcer

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Escape/Thief

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Freedom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Renegade

• Trespass

• Felon

• Witness

• Giant

• King

• Northman

• Sword/Boatman/Sorcerer

• World

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Hatchet

• Stag

• Underworld

• Halo/Scythe/Blitz

• Stiletto

• XXX

• Saint Pro

• Saint

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Havoc/Riot

• Striker/Vision

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Fury

• Jade

• River

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

pecosROB

Birdie Member
As suggested by another member, I am breaking up my original thread found here to make it easier to determine just exactly what discs people like to throw. I'm starting my own business (both online and face to face) and since I can't buy 10 discs of every mold and plastic I need to find out what the best are. The best sellers I received from DD doesn't really seem to match up with what I see everyone is throwing, whether it be through y'alls signatures or photos you post.

So, since polls are capped at 25 responses I have taken the advice of others and have listed all of the discs from DD, Lat, and WS. Previously a lot of y'all though some of the groupings weren't that great, and I agree. But since Lat has so many choices (compared to WS and DD), I had to group some together so I didn't have to do separate polls by manufacturer (instead of by disc type). I'm also going to put Trident in with the mids, even though I feel it is a driver, mainly because of the 25 limit on the poll.

Two more polls to shortly follow. I will make another announcement when I get up and running, might be before I put up a website since I can use the marketplace here.

PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLL (it might appear after you comment on this thread)

I might have left a driver or two off from Lat, and while some may or may not agree with the groupings, I at least tried to group some (Halo, Scythe, Blitz and Boatman/Sword/Sorcerer) because they had a 0 for turn, higher than 2 for fade, and are fairly fast discs. Their glide is a little different too but similar flight or shape.

DANG IT! I forgot to make this poll multiple choice... will a mod please delete this thread! Ughhh I should just do this later tonight...

So many good Trilogy drivers...

Stag
Saint/Pro
Enforcer
World
King
Felon
Trespass

but we only got to vote for one this time. :p

I really like the Vision. Seem to hit my lines with it and it is has a predictable shape for me. Possibly colored by the fact I got my first Ace with it, but it has come through many times since then too.

Also like the Trespass and Saint a lot.

I carry the Stiletto, Stag and Trident(if you call it a driver). I have bagged a Giant and like the Scythe, Enforcer, xXx, Scorcerer and King too.