• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc would you use for these shots?

It will be difficult to reproduce all three of these lines with the same disc. The first shot looks like it needs to be a hyzer flip with an understable disc that will carry straight the majority of the flight then finish right. The other two are even longer stable or hyzer shots.

If I had to use just one disc for all three of these I'd grab a max weight champ sidewinder and roll it, altering the power and touch-down angle. A ***** to get right, but fun to try.

#1-Champ TeeBird
#2-Champ Wraith
#3-Champ Wraith

But there is always the option of throwing the ESP Buzzz on all three and going the safe and in the fairway route, but that's no fun......

I am probably trying to throw my beat champ Valk. I can get it to do most things if I throw it right, though I am having some touch issues at the moment...

I throw my t-bird only 370' max.
So I'll throw my semi-beat Pro Wraith.
Should be able to make all 3 shots.
On a really good day.. :)

1. Opto River on an easy anny line
2. Tourney Sword on a nice hyzer line
3. S-PD-I'll probably come up 50-70' short, but that route is just easier to achieve with the PD than the Sword.