• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you throw?

Z Pred until i lost it now i just pull out a 11x champ eagle, that is of course until i buy a new Z Pred.

I'll admit it. I've steered clear of the courses when it's been super windy. With just about a year of experience, I still don't feel confident enough to go out there and not be chasing discs all over the place. Today it's quite windy here and I'm meeting ferretdance03 for a few rounds, so I guess I'll be in for an experience.

You guys need to come to Oklahoma. Yesterday there was only a 5-10 mph wind and I didn't know what to do with myself. I just went out this morning and we are back to our normal 15-20.

dgdave said:
You guys need to come to Oklahoma. Yesterday there was only a 5-10 mph wind and I didn't know what to do with myself. I just went out this morning and we are back to our normal 15-20.

dave i know what you mean... the weather here is so random...hot as hell one day freezing the next

discgolfer09 said:
dgdave said:

dave i know what you mean... the weather here is so random...hot as hell one day freezing the next

Come check out KC. Just as random, but more extreme.

maks said:
its been like 25mph winds for the last month almost
it sucks i havnt been able to tell if i like the groove yet cause its been so damn windy

And that doesn't tell you you don't like it being a limited usage disc?

Furthur said:
discgolfer09 said:
dgdave said:

Come check out KC. Just as random, but more extreme.
very true. i'm always scarred to plan a trip to KC. works out better if its a last minute thing.