• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] What is Innova's version of Prodigy's F5-F7?

What is Innova's version of Prodigy's F5 or F7?

My bag is all Innova, and I like the F7. What is a version from Innova that I can try?

Thanks.

The F5 flies closest to a Champion Leopard in my estimation. Comparing an F7 to one of Innovas' under stable fairways is a bit more of a stretch. Mostly because I don't know what Innovas' under stable fairways are, or even if there are any(?). The Roadrunner might be the closest comparable disc from Innova, but is considerably faster and feels nothing like the F7.

Just thought of one... while the TL isn't nearly as under stable as the F7, regardless of what plastic you buy it in, but maybe a DX TL could work after a few rounds in the woods.

i wouldnt limit yourself to just throwing all one brand unless your sponsored. there isnt anything to really benefit from being loyal to one company

i wouldnt limit yourself to just throwing all one brand unless your sponsored. there isnt anything to really benefit from being loyal to one company

This. Get a Westside Underworld and a Leopard if you don't want to throw prodigy.

If your thinking about trying other brands, the Witness is a great disc as well. For reference, I throw 300 sometimes a bit more. I throw it flat and it will turn and if there is enough under it, will work back a bit. Put a touch of anny on it and it will hold it the whole way

Just throwing this out here, but the F5 is the only Prodigy disc that made my bag after many failures. I don't know if I've thrown a disc like it before, which is why I like it so much. It's like a Leopard, yes, but more HSS. It takes a bit of torque/manipulation to get them to turn. They don't have a lot of side to side movement, and a very gentle forward fade in the end. I would almost describe it as Leopard straight, TL stability and maybe a 7-8 speed. Very cool discs.

All my experience so far was with throwing max weight (173-175g) discs. I threw a lighter one once in the upper 160s and it turned a lot easier.

I played a tournament this past weekend that had a 419ft tunnel shot that bent gently right for the last 70 feet of its flight and I deuced the hole both times thanks to the F5. Very controllable yet stable disc.

Latest posts