• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what exactly did I find today? Pretty beat, maybe a 5/6 out of 10, probably mostly from being in a small lake for quite some time. San Marino tooling and no bead. Feels light too but don't have a scale

Thanks for the help!

6108122332_d7e9ef6de0_z.jpg

aj

Whats the weight. I could give you a fair price for it if its sub 160.

all of these are over 170 and 7/10. the teebird barely has ink on inside rim, firebird has partially removed ink in 4 spots on inside rim, wraith clearly has some ink, and xl has a name on back and initials on top. the xl has an older stamp and is kinda pearly but it didnt really show in the pic. dont know much about discraft but it looked cool ha. i got all 4 of these for $5 each today. i know i came out on top but what are they worth?

11x CAL teebird
Augusta wraith
11x Firebird
Z XL

discsforsale4.jpg

11x CAL TeeBird: $16
Augusta: Out of my league, but I'd guess $30
11x Firebird: $20ish
Z XL: $15. I just bought new ones of that vintage for $17 a pop.

I have a question about two here. First one is an omega ss with a stamp that I have not seen before. No run number or anything.

The other is a first run dx eagle. Not in the greatest of shape but not horrible.

Attachments

• IMAG0005.jpg
    IMAG0005.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG1137.jpg
    IMAG1137.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 11
I have a question about two here. First one is an omega ss with a stamp that I have not seen before. No run number or anything.

The other is a first run dx eagle. Not in the greatest of shape but not horrible.

I'm not an expert on millenium stuff, I would only know if I had a run #, like 1.28 for example.

But with the First run eagle you wouldn't get more than $10 for that. Even new you can still get them for $15.

Just posting wondering about a friend's new driver. He picked it out of the Innova X-out box last week. It's a max weight Champ Destroyer (no vulcan top) in a nice purple color with more pink on the rim. It's also super flexible and gummy (but still champ plastic) to the point where it's closer to my FLX Drone then my Champ Destroyer.

Did he find something awesome?

I'm not an expert on millenium stuff, I would only know if I had a run #, like 1.28 for example.

disc appraisers
This is a group for people with great knowledge on the history and background information on discs, or those who actively and accurately appraise discs on the forums.

if you are not an expert please refrain from giving your opinion, Im sure one of the other appraisers has more knowledge on the millenium discs

disc appraisers
This is a group for people with great knowledge on the history and background information on discs, or those who actively and accurately appraise discs on the forums.

if you are not an expert please refrain from giving your opinion, Im sure one of the other appraisers has more knowledge on the millenium discs

I have to deal with this douchebags like this guy on my birthday... :doh:

What is a proto 1st run san marino ROc worth. Mint bllod red with raised yellow stamp 113g, most likely a wall hanger or for someones Roc collection.

also what is a proto Ace worth? light pink 176g with blue stamp?

Attachments

• Roc.JPG
    Roc.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 10
it is a driver. I don't have it with me atm. I have thrown it a couple of times and it throws straight and finishes left throwing RHBH. Someone said it might be a gazelle. I also had someone tell me that discraft made that 2001 ams disc but it is definitely an innova.

it is probably a millenium JLS, dawg

So what exactly did I find today? Pretty beat, maybe a 5/6 out of 10, probably mostly from being in a small lake for quite some time. San Marino tooling and no bead. Feels light too but don't have a scale

Thanks for the help!

6108122332_d7e9ef6de0_z.jpg

aj

i would trade you a disc or two fer that old bar stamp aviar

Status
Not open for further replies.