• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what plastics have TeeBirds been molden in?

Spinach D1

Eagle Member
The Wraith and the TeeBird are probably the two molds that I am most committed to. I like throwing them in different plastics because each seems to beat into a particular and mostly static flight pattern (even DX). Since the TeeBird is only produced in Star, Champ, and DX, I may have to go looking for for some past production TeeBirds. What is out there in the regular TB (not TL) mold?

Is CE really any different than Champion?

Do 11x champs fetch more than 12x champs fetch more for any reason beyond scarcity?

What is Special Blend? Is it like Innova Pro plastic?

DX, Pro, KC Pro 10x "taffy", KC Pro 11x "CE/Champ" like, CE, SE, Champ, Star

CE is different from champ in the "cool" factor
they may have a flatter top than the current discs (maybe), the grip might be better, the durability is higher

11x Champ was a better run than 12x champ...the plastic is the same but the discs molded up differently
I don't know all the variations but I think most 12x discs (FB, Eagle, TB) came out on the domey side
someone better educated than I can give you the run down on the 11x...there are Distance Driver versions, Fairway Driver versions, then CA tooling and CAL tooling

I don't know enough about SE (Special Edition rather than Blend) but I think it was an early form of Star and not Pro

others will be able to provide you with more details

SE was pre-Pro Pro-ish plastic.

Teebirds were also molded in Special Blend (a pre-STAR STAR-ish plastic), gummy Champion, gummy 11x KC Pro, gummy CE, & premi (ultralight Frisbee-ish plastic). Have never seen a specimen in gummy STAR or rubber DX, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Latest posts