• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what would you add?

These types of questions always bug me because it seems like the wrong question to ask. The game is not about discs but about making throws. You try another disc if you're not able to make throws you determine you need to make for the situations you encounter. Your bag does not need any more discs if you can make all the throws you need to with the discs you have. Hall of Famers like Crazy John Brooks played for the World title several times with just three discs. He would have carried only two if he could have made all the shots he needed to make with them.

Last edited:
Driver (stable) - Wraith / Destroyer
- Wraith is probably my most versatile driver (I have a champ and star - these usually outdrive my Boss/Surge)

Fairway - Stalker (new addition but I am loving this thing - will go on whatever line you put it on. It's like a long Buzz)

These types of questions always bug me because it seems like the wrong question to ask. The game is not about discs but about making throws. You try another disc if you're not able to make throws you determine you need to make for the situations you encounter. Your bag does not need any more discs if you can make all the throws you need to with the discs you have. Hall of Famers like Crazy John Brooks played for the World title several times with just three discs. He would have carried only two if he could have made all the shots he needed to make with them.

i'm with cgkdisc. all you need to add to your bag is confidence.

I'd suggest a stable fairway driver from the following list:

Gazelle
Cyclone
Teebird
Eagle
XL
TL
Striker

Should be enough to complete your bag.

Another note: The Roadrunner and Avenger SS probably overlap a little.

I agree with one addition. Get a stable to overstable fairway driver like a Gazelle, Cyclone, Teebird, or Eagle X (my current fave ATM), and a stable to understable fairway driver like a Stalker which I highly recommend for wooded fairways.

Beer. Beer makes everything better. That's what's missing.

Seriously, though, I'm with Cgkdisc. Can you make the shots you need with the discs you carry?

I'd drop some molds and try to simplify.

How you end up doing that is the rub. Some of those discs look to overlap and how often do you throw that "forehand sky-anny roller skip-grenade spike" anyway?

That being said, you could use some help in the control ( fairway ) driver department. Gazelle, Cyclone, Eagle-X. ( Teebird, TL, Striker = no )

You are the best judge of your game and the courses you play. Just have to decide how big a bag you wanna lug around and how much muscle memory you can train.