• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

Champ Panther!

The Old "Multi-Purpose" Stamped ones, I can throw those things for every shot and no one else i ever see has one haha.

At this point it's gotta be the FLX Avenger SS just because it's been my consistent RHBH driver for a while now. The Opto River and Opto Saint are making a strong case for the top spot, but I haven't had either of them long enough to put my signature on them yet. Same with the FLX Drone, which has unexpectedly taken a major spot in my bag. Others fighting for honorable mention would be the FLX Buzzz, Opto Fuse, medium and soft Ions, medium Anode, and Grip Pure (Opto not doing what I want it to yet).

Mine would be a Z Avenger SS, I have 2 flx Avenger SS's but they just don't act the same as the Z plastic. I still use them occasionally but the Z is my go-to.

Z Nuke! Great durability, glides for days, multi-use disc. FH .... bottom stamped would be sweet.

I think I would have to say the Cobra in all plastics....DX, Pro, Champ and CE of course. Those discs can do anything. I don't know what I would do without the Cobra in my bag.