• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

whats in ur bag?? and what kind of bag is it??

acerun16

new to the site and i was just wondering what everyone has in their current tournament bag and what kind of bag do u carry?? whats ur go tos?? i just find it interesting that it seems that different parts of the country tend to stick to the same kinds of discs and same campany or how at certain courses you will see every local with some ce in their bag and at some u couldnt give it away!! so........ whats in urs!?!? here is my set up

DRIVERS:
Pop-top destroyer 175g clover swirl very stable great for headwinds and loooong hyzers up to around 475'
Star roadrunner 175g great backhand roller and tunnel/turnover driver up to around 420';)
Star Tl 175g straight or turnover drive up to 400'
First run champ Tl 170g a little more stable than the star very straight and even smooth hyzers again up to 400'
C.E. Fx 175g slightly beat smooth stable very predictable and great sidearm/skip disc up to 360'
Glow firebird 175g very stable great in any wind and great sidearm disc up to 340'
Pro Line firebird 175g very very beat thumber disc and great thrower almost like a real stable teebird up to 380'
Proline Leopard 175g straight and turnover shots a little shorter than the tl up to 360'

MIDRANGE:
First run buzz 176g very straight up to 350'
buzzz ss 177g slightly overstable very perdictable up to 340'
glow buzzz most overstable of the buzzzs up to 330'
2002 ce roc 180g very beat still my go to i can flip it or throw it on a line up to 350'
10x kc roc 180g beat up and a smopoth turner up to 340'
1st Run Gator 175g very overstable in any wind condition and a great sidearm upshot disc up to 300'

PUTTERS:
dx rhyno pro rhyno and birdie for upshots

and i putt with voodoos max meight

The big bag
images

weekend/casual bag
images

ignore that remark... people on here get testy when out of herb.

the local region/certain brand phenomenon has a lot to do with what local stores carry. it doesn't make a lot of sense for some people to throw discraft when 95% of what's in your local store is innova. i think the grass is always greener is another factor in the replicating of certain discs at courses. guy 1 sees guy 2 hit some awesome shot and says.. 'what's that?' guy 2 then goes and picks up that disc thinking 'now i'll hit that shot.'

i personally use a drawstring bag to carry my discs that a bank gave me for opening a checking account. i don't normally carry a ton of discs to the course so this works for me. i can get 8 in there comfortably with a water bottle and towel.

as far as your bag it looks full. not sure i would carry two fb's but that's a personal decision. you might want to toss in a more understable fairway driver but i can't really talk because i don't carry one either. if your distance estimations are accurate you sure can bomb some discs.

ignore that remark... people on here get testy when out of herb.

lol, which "remark" are you referring to? You find something about my go green grocery bag to be distasteful? Or was it the contradictory nature of the Voltron of plastic bags i use when i have a lot of groceries?

Well maybe i dont have enough money yet to buy 7 go green grocery bags, that ever cross your mind?

I carry.

3 Destroyers
Star
Cfr
Pro

3 Teebirds

Star
11x
11x

2 Tls

2 Drones

3 Buzzes
Z
Z
X

1 Aviar

2 Yetis
All in my revo carolina.

My bag is a Innova standard with divider.

Right now, I'm carrying:

2x 150g Champ Valks
1x 150g Champ Eagle
1x 150g Champ Teebird
1x 162g Champ Roadrunner
1x 167g Surge FLX
1x 160g Impact
1x 150g Millennium Orion LF
1x 169g Soft Focus
1x 170g Soft Ion

Garret

64 pro, pd, cyclone, destroyer, northman, boatman, vector, fuse, aftershock, wizard, aviar -x, swan. That's the majority of it anyhoo...

Voodoo Karma con Quads

1 pro destroyer
1 champ TL
1 glo champ whippet
1 glo champ gazelle
1 dx gazelle
3 dx rancho roc
1 champ roc
2 wizards
2 magics

Innova competition bag

Star Vulcan 175g
Star AJ Destroyer 175g
Star Xcalliber 175
Eco Star Xcalliber 175g
Star Max 175g
11x Firebird 173g
Pro Firebird L 175g
11x Eagle X 167g
11x Eagle L 166g
DX Eagle 171
CE TeeBird 175g
9x KC Pro TeeBird 172g
Champ TeeBird 168g
Champ Valk 171g
Star RoadRunner 175g
Pro Leopard 175g
Champ Leopard 175g
Classic ROC 172g
DX Rhyno 175g
ESP Buzzz 178g
Elite Z Glo Buzzz 180g
FLX ESP Buzz 177g
FLX ESP Drone 178g
2 12x KC Pro Aviars 175g

yeah i am actually looking for some se tls and ole ce loepards bc a flippy fairway club is something i need.... keep em coming!!

i carry a lat 64 pro bag but what i carry in it depends on what course im playing and also what the wind forecast is like. for the tourney at holly woods this weekend my bag will look like this.
flippy first run destroyer
stable aj star destroyer
overstable star destroyer
pearly candy pro firebird
beat 11x kc pro teebird
stable 11x kc pro teebird
lightweight gl river
new z buzzz
beat z buzzz
cryztal flx buzzz
z wasp
dx roc
esp comet
flx drone
cryztal flx challenger
2 apx swirls

bag: $2 goodwill backpack

main:
-2 destroyers- star, echo (just lost third yesterday:( )
-2 xcal- star, first run echo
-star wraith
-star TB
-star FB
-champ monster
-champ beast
-champ valk
-esp force
-esp buzzz
-pro rhyno
-rpro pig

front:
-dx cro
-rpro cro

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-06-24 at 03.46 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-06-24 at 03.46 #2.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 32
Fade dude bag
172 star teerex
169 star Wraith
167 champ wraith
16? pro wraith
172 star starfire
172 champ starfire
175 star eagle X
175 champ eagle L
170 teebird
172 firebird
173-178 ceystal buzzz
178 esp buzzz
175 elite z buzzz
177 z wasp
175 esp zone

2 175 dx rhyno putters

every now and then you will see a 175 champ beast and a 174 flx avenger in there as well

Simian
-A bunch of ESP Discraft molds and one Z Pred. My bag has stayed pretty consistent in terms of discs I've used the past few months. I'm still on the border of kicking the Nuke out. My ESP Flash is getting more consistent D lately..

Wednesday night I began the round with 14 discs, about $330, my wallet with credit cards, driver's license, my truck keys and my towel in my Phenix Bag. A juvenile came up and snatched the bag and me and another player chased him through the nearby hood until we cornered him and he dropped the bag. He flew over a fence and got away with about $230 and my wallet. I got my discs back.

^^ cause for extreme punishment right there, might even take his hand off with my leatherman..

Wednesday night I began the round with 14 discs, about $330, my wallet with credit cards, driver's license, my truck keys and my towel in my Phenix Bag. A juvenile came up and snatched the bag and me and another player chased him through the nearby hood until we cornered him and he dropped the bag. He flew over a fence and got away with about $230 and my wallet. I got my discs back.

Ouch, sorry Chris. You should've threatened to Nuke him if he didn't give it back! :|