• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your ace pot up to?

Shaolintrained

Eagle Member
Sometimes these pots can start building up for quite awhile. Our weekly league is up to $250, which isn't that much, but no one seems to be able to hit it.

So my question is what's your local ace pot at and/or what's the biggest pot you've hit?

Which one? We have one at every course in KC :D.

I think WyCo is the biggest, and it's over $1000. Cliff Drive is also up there.

I run Swope Park, and ours is just shy of $300.

CLouisH can give you closer to the exact number but the Expo tags one here in Aurora CO. is damn near $400. With all the Ace possibilities at that park it's a very large number indeed.

At local dubs (Warwick) they capped the first ace pot when it got to $250 and started on a second one so there was something left after the first pot was won. Well now the 2nd pot is also capped at $250 which makes this the longest our local doubles has gone without an ace. So they decided to just add on to the first one from here on out rather than start a 3rd. So our 1st pot is up to $279 and the 2nd is at $250.

Our weekly's largest was $983 and was split 5 ways at one of our shorter courses the next week

We cap ours here in Ft Collins at $100 for leagues. We just finished our summer league and had 12 $50 CTP contests to spread the wealth around....unfortunately, I didnt hit any of them :roll:

ours caps at 100 and the club decieded to cap all ace pots at 100 and then everything else gets donated to the club for the 2 A Teirs that we have (cause you have to have 1000 added cash) and it helps when times are tough like now and people are not sponsering like they were

Both locals are capped at $100. And one cuts it back to $50 each time it reaches $100. The rest goes to the club.

Dogma said:
Both locals are capped at $100. And one cuts it back to $50 each time it reaches $100. The rest goes to the club.

Damn, our club would be rich if we did that.

Someone has hit an ace almost every week at Thursday league since the beginning of July, so ours isn't very big. The club ace pot is like $230ish.

Dogma said:

That is what both of our locals do as well, both are right around $60 right now, and neither has been hit all year.

Our weekly dubs pot was cleaned out a week or two back, but it gets capped at $400 and there was over $800 in total but two Aces were hit in the last couple weeks so we're back down below $100.

We had one hit here in Colorado last weekend at $389. There's one still up for grabs on Weds. nights at Westminster, CO...about $300. I'm opposed to them being split or capped...it's exciting to have a chance to win BIG money and it really draws out a ton of people to play each week.