• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Who's looking for some deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated with pics, sorry for the wait! thanks for the people who purchased, all are shipped out on there way!

Has anyone else recieved their discs from this thread??? I have been waiting over 3+ weeks for the two s-line PDs and the baby roc. He hasnt logged on since 10/30... Starting to get worried

Does anyone know how to get in touch with tokyowannabe? I paid a good chunk of change on Oct. 18 for a purple CE Teebird and a Wraith, but it's been 8 weeks and no discs. On Nov. 15 he sent a PM saying the discs were stuck at the post office and would be resent. I haven't heard from him since and he isn't responding to PM's.

Trying to give the benefit of the doubt before I leave neg feedback... I just want to get in contact with him and get the discs or get a refund.

you got screwed.

this has happened before. lets just hope you didn't pay as a gift.
negative feedback is your first line of defense...

Ahh... The stuck at post office routine. I bought 2 discs from this guy and I won't again. Plus he doesn't know how to leave feedback! He works at Lloydclarkspots. Crooks are crooks..

You have been ratted out by the MP rats b**ch

lol..^^.......long time ago...if you look back at his threads he has always been watched...

129018493088578378.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.