• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

wolfhaley goes west finally, sort of

I'm glad you guys enjoyed Jamestown as much as I did, lol!

For a similar, but IMO better experience, y'all need to hit up West Lake in the Quad Cities. :thmbup:

I'm glad you guys enjoyed Jamestown as much as I did, lol!

For a similar, but IMO better experience, y'all need to hit up West Lake in the Quad Cities. :thmbup:

I've actually been in the quad cities the last 2 years now. I've been rained out of playing Camden both times. West lake looks intimidating. One of these days I'll be back down there.

And a shout out to my MT guides who unselfishly took up my offer to guide me around the X. Greatly appreciated. :thmbup:

And elmex hit me up if you want some sloppy seconds. Or if you wanna hit up Cedar Creek. All of it. :D

i would easily do cedar creek

great complex and only 3 hours from me

if you for sure got the date nailed down let me know and i can take off work

i would easily do cedar creek

great complex and only 3 hours from me

if you for sure got the date nailed down let me know and i can take off work

September 20th.

Those courses look fantastic. I think it was you and Bardu who suggested them.

Hopefully it doesn't snow this time.

2 weeks to go. I'm really looking forward to this one. 34 courses "penciled" in. That, like always, is bound to change on a long trip like this. Hopefully more but more than likely less. Should be some awesome scenary along the way too. Devil's Tower seems to be a no brainer and then whatever else is on route. 3 new states too. Playing with 2 new DGCR members hopefully, at the X no less. And an elmex in a pear tree. :hfive:

I've never Played Diamomd X, in any version

Looking forward to it :)

Let's do it! That'd be a great place to have a little impromptu DGCR meet up. Not next Monday, the one after that. Don't have a calendar on me. The 13th I believe.

Let's do it! That'd be a great place to have a little impromptu DGCR meet up. Not next Monday, the one after that. Don't have a calendar on me. The 13th I believe.

Itinerations:
Montana Chain O' Lakes
Continental Divide
Helena
Missouri River
Bridgers
Battle Ridge
Billings in 2 Mondays :D

Are those Montana Boys gonna bring Portables, and show us the real deal Diamomd X !?!?

Day one in the books. A little under a 9 hour drive to Bismarck then played General Sibley's. Which is now an 18 hole, not 24 hole course. Decent park style course. Off to Billings tomorrow.

Day 2 is a wrap. Lions hillside in Bismarck. Really solid park nine. Then Patterson lake in Dickinson ND. This is a really solid course. Championship level with nice views of the lake. Kicked my ass.

Then it was onto the mighty Makoshika. By far the most unique terrain I've ever had the pleasure of playing on. Bucket list kind of course. Awesome.

Topped that off with an unlisted crap niner on here called Gregg park. Took pics so I'll add it tonight or tomorrow, though nobody will probably ever play it.

Diamond X first thing in the morning tomorrow. Should be pretty epic.

looks like now youre into the 15 state club

lions hillside is a great 9 holer

patterson has that 2-3 dolla fee (unless you park at the other lot by the fisherfolks and sneak in) but has some decent scenery with the lake and being not completely a pitch and putt

makoshika put a smile on my face the whole time what a joyful course

sibley had that higher end campground feel to it and its so far off the beaten path

so excited for the short review on this thread for the x and reviews for the other folks youre throwin with

im hopeful mrs wh will smash another ace

Day 3 complete. Diamond X first thing in the morning. Incredible course with incredible views. Really fun but challenging golf too. Absolutely loved it. Thanks to Brent Jacobs and Throwbot for showing us around. Awesome guys and great guides.

After that we played the 2 church courses over here. Meh, but they count as courses, and they're there so why not. Played Pioneer park last. Fun little park style spin. No complaints.

Then went to the hotel and took a shower and nap, Diamond X wore me out.

Latest posts