• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

wolverine fan

money 21

* Ace Member *
any one else out there a a fan of th daredevil wolverine? I have had one for a while because of the cool stamp but never through it. well my one year old got a hold of it and scratched the stamp up so I thought i would just throw it. I really like this disc flies like a longer QJLS for me. Good disc.

money 21 said:
any one else out there a a fan of th daredevil wolverine? I have had one for a while because of the cool stamp but never through it. well my one year old got a hold of it and scratched the stamp up so I thought i would just throw it. I really like this disc flies like a longer QJLS for me. Good disc.

It's funny that you didn't throw it because of the stamp, I think those are probably the ugliest stamps ever... different strokes.

i also vote in favor of the Daredevil stamps.

i always thought they were some of the best in all of production run stamping.....i do remember an old thread where like 97% of DGR said they hated em though (Me and Zam were probly the other 3%)

Hey girls, these are good stamps. Wild animals = Manly and tough.

stamp aside this disc has a sweet flight. I have a twolf in route on trade and I am throwing it right away. If any one want to get rid ofa wolverine or twolf I have a tde list going on the buy/sale/trade part of the site. Also looking for northman. Have one want more.

I am anti-green for discs, but love the Timberwolf, the slightly lighter and orange version of the same mold.
Sound fairway driver, rather immune to tree hits, does not kick very far when hitting trees, grips in any weather. Playing the very same one for 3 years makes it easy to master, and I have backups anyway.

Did someone say Wolverines?
wolverines.jpg

Latest posts