• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst disc name ever?

Worst disc name ever?

• Crave

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Virus

Votes: 20 5.0%
  • Griffin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apple

Votes: 41 10.3%
  • Foxbat

Votes: 21 5.3%
  • Wombat

Votes: 8 2.0%
  • Kaxe

Votes: 14 3.5%
  • Sinus

Votes: 64 16.1%
  • Vein

Votes: 15 3.8%

Votes: 108 27.1%
  • The Tool

Votes: 26 6.5%
  • Pluto Platter

Votes: 16 4.0%
  • Gou

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Hu

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Other- List in thread

Votes: 45 11.3%

• Total voters
My vote is for Quests Flying 420. Came out years before Vibrams 420, and was a terrible disc to boot. At least Vibram tied to come up with some logical reasons for their choice. Quest just did theirs as a goof.

From the list, Apple, Kaxe and The Tool are pretty bad. But, I vote for Panzer Tank. While "Panzer" is German for panther, the company (Hyzer Bomb) is in Texas. I'd wager most people in the USA think "tank" when they hear the word "panzer". No need for the word "tank" in the name.

I'm actually not a fan of most Westside disc names, they seem like such poser names. Every time I stand at a rack of them, I can envision dungeons and dragons or Harry Potter kids in robes gawking and wondering how many wizard points will increase with this or that disc.

Oh, and Prodigy annoys me too.

Not a bash against the flight characteristics of the discs themselves, just a name turn off.

Virus....what a ****ing stupid name. :)

Sinus not far behind...

Polecat or Skeeter is my vote. I think hooker every time I hear them. Polecat might be the worst Innova animal stamp too.

I voted for Apple.
Since I'm used to discs being given cool names that symbolize something, I wonder where "Apple" came from? Maybe that's why they didn't release a grape and peach and maybe a pomegranite?
I could just imagine someone coming on here and insisting that everyone have an "all fruit and vegetable bag".
Maybe it would appeal the the vegans among us.