• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] You can only carry 4 disc and...

Discmania g-line P2(180g)
Axiom discs plasma-plastic Envy(172g)
Discmania g-line FD(175g)
MVP plasma-plastic Volt(175g)

If I had room for fifth disc I would take MVP Resistor(175g) along as my uber stable utility disc.

That's a fun thought, an entire year with just 4...

Relay
Clash
Alias
Envy

I don't think I have ever thrown that particular combo, but I think it would cover all the shots on all the courses I play. I think I may try it out for at least the next few rounds and see how it goes.

dp2
zwasp
alpha
alpha

ive played a few 2 disc rounds and was sort of surprised at how my scores were with just the alpha and a putter. its amazing what you can do when you have to use what youve got. makes me consider removing discs from the bag sometimes but its a good way to know your discs.

Fossil Scale - Seasoned straight flier. Great for putting, but even better off the tee.
S-MD3 - Fairly worked in. Straight flyer with a gentle fade. Easy line shaper.
C-FD - Pretty fresh. Can be flipped up or force anhyzered a bit, but mostly stable to slightly overstable.
Luster PD - Go to driver. Less stable than most PDs, but still does well in wind and can be cranked out to ~380'-400' pretty easily.

Yeti
M3
Alpha
Alpha

I'd go all Alpha but I gotta play by the rules. Yeti taught me a lot about putting and I also can drive these like a mid. M3 just happens to the mid of choice right now.

I know right these threads are always fun.. We should start one with a date and title it "time capsule" then reopen it in a year and see what we were throwing.

Envy 165g
Theory 170g
Relay 169
Inertia 155

Sole - putting putter
QMS - midrange
Champ Leo3 - driver

4th disc would be any of the OS discs in my bag. Probably an Ultrium Respecti.

Hard for me to leave the Tank out of this, but if one has to be a mid, a QMS overlaps too much to carry both with only 4 discs.

Magnet
Comet
Undertow

If its a shorter course I'd go Truth for the 4th, longer I'd go Northman.

I definitely play close to as many 2-3 disc rounds as I do with the full bag anymore. Love grabbing the latest driver and a putter and hitting up the local 9 hole. About as close to practice as I get!