• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your best disc

the only disc I know I will use every round is my Organic Voodoo so I have to go with that for now, but I am getting very good with my HPP Voodoo for drives and upshots now too definitely dlies a little different though

For the time being it is a toss up between my ESP Meteor and my SSS Wizard. Watching the meteor fly 250+ dead straight off of a slight hyzer is a thing of beauty and the Wiz is just money, its in there every hole.

164 ESP Cyclone. Other than my Voodoos, it's the one mold that I've attained serious consistency with. This guy goes where I want, when I want.

I see most are saying their putter. Could that be because on about 99.9% of the holes you are using that one. I guess If I go with my putter I must say the Omega putter is my favorite. It just seems to fly the way I want it to.

I say that because I can't putt with a driver, but I can bomb the hell outa my rhyno. I've got my only ace on it.

My best disc changes every few months, so I'll just list the ones that have been my favorite at some point:

Buzzz
Teebird
Challenger
Wraith
Surge SS
Destroyer
...and currently it's the XS, although the only reason it stopped being the Surge SS is because that disc becomes less controllable once it beats in. I've got myself a new Surge SS and it's reminding me of the good ol' days so it may be taking the throne back from the XS any day now.

I say that because I can't putt with a driver, but I can bomb the hell outa my rhyno. I've got my only ace on it.

Yeah I see what you are saying. I am able to throw my putter as if it were a midrange but, that is about it. Of course my driver is useless when I am trying to put but I do use my driver for midrange shots as well.

175 FX
72763_g.jpg

She isn't very pretty but that is the disc I throw, off the tee, the best and most consistently. Gets me lots of parked 2's. I'll throw this in the slot of a mid a lot of times just because I can power down on it and still get great results. Sidearms, thumbers, spikes, wind, distance, touch, skips? This disc fits the bill for all of those shots.

Gummy Champ Shark. I don't know what it is but I get a ton of snap with it and am pushing it out to about 260-275. That's only 30-40 feet from my average with a driver.

My first disc, & favorite, is a 166g Gummy Champ Shark! My friend KT gave me this disc & told me that it can hold any line I put on it.

Comparing it to any mid I've put in my bag, even a Buzzz that is my only ace disc, this Shark feels & throws the best.

I've even recently ordered another Champ Shark for a backup, but the one I just got is not gummy and is no replacement for the shark I have.

I feel for guys that are stuck with a favorite disc that just simply is not & will not be produced again. I'm hoping that 150g Champ Roc has a similar flight.

Elite X Comet. I use a Z comet most of the time now because I don't want to wear out my X any more and because I'm hoping that the Z will (eventually) beat in.

Pro Pig
Champ Starfire

I could play 18 holes with these 2 discs and be happier than a pig in s***