• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your very first disc!

unfortunately for me a star wraith. now lost at whiteriver washington in a river that runs on the right of hole 16 after i switched to backhand drives and gained some power on my drives from my pitifull sidearms.

My first disc (and first disc I threw) was a DX Leopard. I had bought it used, and chosen it mainly because I think Leopards ( the animal) are cool. The rest of my set consisted of a DX Rhyno, Eagle, and Gazelle :lol:
I hyzer bombed it into a petroleum pipeline and never found it, but not before covering my entire leg in black sludge. Great intro to the sport...

PS 1st post! Awesome.

First thrown: My bro's 169g DX Roc

First own: 150 class DX 3-pack -- leo, shark, aviar p&a.

Sold em off for 10 bucks to my uncle and haven't looked back since.

DX Puma. It is orange and on my wall. I have 3 aces from our pole course that we used to have in Watertown on it. None of my aces are over 150 feet I'm guessing and I don't count them as aces so I still don't have any :( but anyway I don't really remember how it flied. I was young and foolish at that time.

banzai7 said:
First thrown: My bro's 169g DX Roc

First own: 150 class DX 3-pack -- leo, shark, aviar p&a.

Sold em off for 10 bucks to my uncle and haven't looked back since.

I've recently rediscovered the beauty of a well thrown 150 DX Leopard.

The unofficial 10th hole at our course is just one long and wide fairway. Great place to just rip for distance. After throwing all my drivers I pulled out the Leo on a whim. I had it in my bag to use on a shortish right-turn hole. So I hyzerflip the Leo at about 75% power and it was as long as my Wraith, Sidewinder, and Surge...and even more on-line.

DX COBRA!!!!!

I throw discraft now.......but I still love the cobra.....and I still got the first one

Found a disc in the middle of a fairway with no name and no number, 5 or 6 years ago while playing my first round with my buddies discs. A blueberry Champion Pre-Barry Gummy 167 Beast. Still got it, sometimes it goes in the bag for sentimental reasons. I love that disc.

181g Discraft Tracer, it was shaped very similar to a Comet I have except a good bit more stable and the plastic was very stiff. I'm pretty sure they aren't made anymore. It would glide forever. I handed it down to a buddy who loved it and then he dumped it into the water at Riverside Park. Now I sell him the discs I don't throw or don't like... no more hand-me-downs for him!

Latest posts