• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] z banger RErun???

BirdmanCR

Double Eagle Member
So i was on ebay saw one of the typical z bangers with the discraft proto stamp for like 100. Then i saw one that timj has that has a diffrent new looking stamp. Did they reRUN these? I also sell completely clear z bangers on there. Any thoughts? They have the "limited edition" stamp has anyone else run into this? I doubt they are from the original run of all pinkish red ones that just have the discraft stamp.

yea back when i was buying them they were 40each new. Not worth 100 if you ask me especially if they reRUN them they will prob start to loose value.

They did rerun them, not sure when they're gonna be available, but they did Z and Cryztal Sparkle FLX

Remember ESP Comets were getting ridiculous money, until they re-ran them?
Starting to go up again, though.

Thanks for the heads up on these. Had been wanting some, but hadn't wanted to pay the ridiculous price tag. 20 is something I can live with, though.

I wish they would reRUN glo challengers.......It would make me VERY happy.Come on glo z banger!!!!

If those Cryztal Flx ones don't last until the 25th someone's gonna have to trade me a few... To think I gave up on getting one of these two days ago and ordered some Cryztal Flx and Cryztal zones...

When I was in the shop there yesterday they had only about 50-75 z ones and tons of the crystal sparkle ones, I asked if they were gonna get another shipment in there soon and they said most likely not even though they sold a bunch already. Seemed like a very very small run they made, hence the attemp at putting on they bay. I owned a z banger previously and these feel exactly the same. I doubt that the price will change on the team stamped first runs. Just because they run more star destroyers every day, does that mean the proto stamped ones are only worth 15 bucks all of a sudden?

How do the Z compare to the ESP? Do they feel and fly the same? I throw an ESP, but am considering getting a Z.

I would never throw these, no way. I bought 4 of them yesterday and put 2 on ebay to try and cover my discing addiction so I can get 2 for free!!! From talking with employees there it sounds like the run was very small. They have a ton of limited edition z zones, like 10 boxes of 25 discs or so, I wouldn't wait if you want z, the crystal sparkle are flying out the door as well.

Pulled the trigger finally on an flx. If they're really selling quick I can't be missing out on this...

I mean they are really expensive but gotta go is honest with the customers always. When they got the z zones in they said if they keep selling we will get more and did. Best customer service bar none, if the disc is made they will get it for you. I really wanted a flx but 25 is just a little much for this cowboy, absolutely gorgeous looking. You will not be disappointed, I wanted purple

I agree. GGGT isnt perfect by any stretch, but the few times theres been an issue or i had questions or concerns they were on it and took care of me