• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Zuca Cart Issues

frzemtz

Anyone have a better idea on how to keep the knobs on the Zuca cart from falling off? I have replaced the whole assembly twice and still does the same thing. I tighten them as much as I can and even the set screw, yet I still have the issue with them falling out during a round. Worst part is not even noticing it until your too into the round. Thinking about welding in somehow but with the plastic spacer probably not a good idea.

I work with some engineers here at work. Might try to make one with our 3D printer using a nut with a nylon washer al the end of it.

My apologies. I didn't see that you were still having trouble even with the set-screw, because I fail at reading. Ignore this then, but I'll leave it for others, since the set-screw has worked great for me.

The updated wheel knobs don't come loose, because they added a set screw on the side of the threads. You can buy a replacement set for $10 from Dynamic Discs: https://www.dynamicdiscs.com/Dynamic-Discs-Cart-Axle-Knobs-Set-of-2-p/4733.htm

Last edited: