• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

kevdiv48's bag

21 at Milby this afternoon.
Got a well seasoned F2 Star TB back that I'd lost last year. One of my favorite TB's ever, laser straight when thrown flat but bombs when given a bit of anny. So reliable.
Put the Yeti Aviar back in the bag, the Chally won't flip quite like the Yeti does.

Star Wraith(s)- Max distance
S-PD- Controlled distance, longer TB flight.

12x JL Firebird- OS duties
Star Teebird & 12x JL Teebird(s) - classic TB flight
DX Teebird - straight to US, tailwinds and max D TB
Star Leopard- US fairway. Turnovers and hyzer flips

Z Wasp- Straight to fade, nice and OS
DX Rancho Roc(s)- Go-to mid, straight shots, line shaping, gliding hyzers and turnovers
X Comet - Turnovers, hyzer flips, tailwind straight shots

ESP Zone- Utility, short range overstable duties
Cryztal Challenger- Do it all short range drives and approaches
Yeti Aviar- Straight to turnover short range drives
DX Aviar PnA- Understable short range driver, short approaches, long putts, frisbee throws, utility

SS Warlock- in the circle putter

Lost a Star Leo at Milby and found a Champ Leo3 on the same hole the next time I played it :|.
Putters simplified a bit, put two S Wizards and a couple extra Warlocks in. The more seasoned Wiz was crushing on drives for me yesterday.

Star Wraith(s)- Max distance

Star Teebird & 12x JL Teebird(s) - classic TB flight
Champion Leopard3- US fairway. Turnovers and hyzer flips

DX Rancho Roc(s)- Go-to mid, straight shots, line shaping, gliding hyzers and turnovers
X Comet - Turnovers, hyzer flips, tailwind straight shots

Soft Wizard(s)- Do it all short range drives and approaches

SS Warlock(s)- putting and straight to flippy throwing putters

42 holes at TC Jester yesterday in the upper 90's.
Can't throw my distance drivers for crap but the newly added G Star Teebird was crushing.
Lost my X Comet the other day but the flippy Rancho Roc I have is doing just fine.
Champ Leo3 is a fine disc as well.
Put the beat San Marino Aviar P&A back in, have dialed it in better for approaches and short range drives that need to flip to flat or ride a turnover.

Star Wraith (x4)- Max distance

12x JL Teebird- classic TB flight
Star Teebird- go-to TB
G Star Teebird- mellow for a TB, lots of glide and big D
Champion Leopard3- US fairway, turnovers and hyzer flips, low powered low height straight shots

Seasoned DX Rancho Roc- Go-to mid, straight shots, line shaping, gliding hyzers
Beat DX Rancho Roc- hyzer flips, turnovers, tailwind shots

Soft Wizard (x2)- Straight to OS short range drives and approaches
Beat San Marino DX Aviar P&A- straight to flippy throwing, long putts, pancake OH, FH roller, etc.
SS Warlock (x3)- putting putters

28 at Spring Valley and 18 at Bear Branch Sports Fields this morning.
Lost my DX TB earlier this week, haven't been at a loss with the Star Leo3 in the bag.
Added a 174g Z Comet, never threw the Z's very much but I'm pleased so far. Not as squirrelly as an X, but it's definitely still a Comet
Trying out the Pure White plastic for Wizards, firm, relatively flat and pretty beefy.

Star Wraith (x4)- Max distance
S-PD (x2)- Controlled distance, longer TB flight.

Star Teebird (x2)- go-to TB
Star Leopard3- US fairway, turnovers and hyzer flips, low powered low height straight shots

Fresh DX Rancho Roc- Go-to mid, straight shots, line shaping, gliding hyzers
Z Comet- dead straight, hyzer flips, turnovers, tailwind shots

PW Wizard (x2)- Straight to OS short range drives and approaches
Beat San Marino DX Aviar P&A- straight to flippy throwing, long putts, pancake OH, FH roller, etc.

This was the lineup I went with at Ledgestone last week. Was pretty happy with it, threw the Aviar, Comet, and Leo3 a bunch in the woods with decent success.
I picked up the Shrykes and Forces on a whim since they were cheap at local shops. Both were just what I was looking for, Force is nice and OS without being a brick and the Shryke is a great max D driver for my distance range. Haven't gone out to the field to test its full potential but was hitting 400-425 on golf lines.

Z Force- OS Max D
ESP Force- OS Max D
Star Shryke (x2)- Max distance

Star Teebird (x2)- go-to TB
Champion Leopard3- US fairway, turnovers and hyzer flips, low powered low height straight shots

PW Wizard (x2)- Straight to OS short range drives and approaches
DX Aviar P&A (Beat San Marino)- straight to flippy approaches and short drives, long putts, pancake OH, FH roller, etc.

Simplified the putters by throwing Warlocks again for the first time since 2012ish. When fresh and a stiffer blend they fly just a tick less OS than a Wizard. The beat SS is the first one I ever bought and still has plenty of life left even though it's significantly taco'd and warped.
Added a Sidewinder as an US complement to the PD. It's been a while since I've thrown a disc that US in that speed. Useful for big turnovers and tailwind shots with more distance than a Leo but more control than a Shryke.

Z Force- OS Max D
ESP Force- OS Max D
Champion Sidewinder- longer Leo flight, big turnovers, tailwind shots

12x Champion Firebird- OS duties, tomahawks and thumbers
12x Champion Teebird- classic TB flight
Star Teebird- go-to TB
Champion Leopard3- straight to US fairway, turnovers and hyzer flip to flat
Star Leopard3- US fairway, hyzer flip to turnover, low powered straight shots

Seasoned DX Rancho Roc (x2)- hyzer flips, turnovers, tailwind shots

S Warlock- Straight to OS short range drives and approaches
SS Warlock (thrashed)- straight to flippy approaches and short drives, long putts, pancake OH, FH roller, etc.
SS Warlock (x2)- putting putters

Not much has changed to round out the year. Warlocks are nearly exclusively the only mold used for short range duties now, the only exception being a custom stamped dyemax Warden I received from my brother for Xmas. Very similar flight to Warlocks but has good grip and great glide for a premium plastic option.

Z Force- OS Max D
ESP Force- OS Max D
Champion Sidewinder- longer Leo flight, big turnovers, tailwind shots

12x Champion Firebird- OS duties, tomahawks and thumbers
12x Champion Teebird- classic TB flight
Star Teebird- go-to TB
Champion Leopard3- straight to US fairway, turnovers and hyzer flip to flat
Star Leopard3- US fairway, hyzer flip to turnover, low powered straight shots

Seasoned DX Rancho Roc (x2)- hyzer flips, turnovers, tailwind shots
ESP Comet- fairly OS for a Comet. Beat Rancho Roc type of flight.

Dyemax Warden- Straight to slightly OS short drives. Very similar feel to Warlocks, great glide and good grip for a premium plastic putter.
PW Warlock (fresh)- Trying out this new blend for straight to OS short range drives and approaches
Glow Warlock (well seasoned)- lost my truly flippy putter, trying to work this one in to get something that will flip even at low power and will have a bit of added glide for jump putts and frisbee throws
SS Warlock (x2)- putting putters

Not too many changes, continuing to tinker around with distance drivers.

Z Force/ ESP Force/ P-Line Hurricane/ Star Shryke- Max D
Champion Sidewinder- longer Leo flight, big turnovers, tailwind shots, rollers

Champion Firebird- OS duties, FH, tomahawks and thumbers
Teebird (Star & Champ, x3)- classic TB flight
Leopard3 (Star & Champ, x2)- straight to US fairway, turnovers and hyzer flip to flat

DX Rancho Roc (fresh to beat, x3)- Go-to mid, straight shots, line shaping, gliding hyzers, hyzer flips, turnovers, tailwind shots
Z Comet (x2)- dead straight, hyzer flips, turnovers, tailwind shots

PW Warlock (fresh)- straight to fade short range drives and approaches
SS Warlock (x3)- two for putting, one for short drives and approaches

Not too many changes, continuing to tinker around with distance drivers.

Z Force/ ESP Force/ P-Line Hurricane/ Star Shryke- Max D
Champion Sidewinder- longer Leo flight, big turnovers, tailwind shots, rollers

Champion Firebird- OS duties, FH, tomahawks and thumbers
Leopard3 (Star & Champ, x2)- straight to US fairway, turnovers and hyzer flip to flat

DX Rancho Roc (fresh to beat, x3)- Go-to mid, straight shots, line shaping, gliding hyzers, hyzer flips, turnovers, tailwind shots

PW Warlock (fresh)- straight to fade short range drives and approaches
SS Warlock (x3)- two for putting, one for short drives and approaches

Solid bag. :thmbup:

After some unfortunate kicks recently that resulted in the loss two throwing putters, I have two Warlocks in new to me plastic blends that show some promise. No truly US putter in the bag but the PW will hold an anny well.

Force (Z & ESP, x2)- Stable/ OS max D
Star Shryke (x3)- (flippy to beefy) Max D
S-PD - Controlled distance, longer TB flight.

Champion Firebird (x2)- one beefy & one straight-ish, OS duties, FH, tomahawks and thumbers

Z Wasp- Straight to fade, beefy Roc flight

Soft Warlock- straight to fade short range drives and approaches
PW Warlock - straight to US short range drives and approaches
SS Warlock (x2)- putting

Lost yet another flippy throwing putter- was loving a beat Soft Warlock until it met its end in a dark stream after a nasty tree kick. Using a PW for that slot for the time being. Benched the PD due to low utilization. Also tossed in a fresh low 170's DX Rancho Roc, it has noticeably better glide than the max weight ones that I am used to without sacrificing much stability.

Force (2x Z & 1x ESP)- Stable/ OS max D
Star Shryke (x2)- Max D

Champion Firebird - OS duties, FH, tomahawks and thumbers
Teebird (2x Star & 3 x Champ)- classic TB flight
Leopard3 (1x Star & 1x Champ)- straight to US fairway, turnovers and hyzer flip to flat

PW Warlock - straight to US short range drives and approaches
SS Warlock (x2)- putting

Simplified Forces by only bagging Z's.
Added a Luster TB as the most OS and a DX TB as the least OS one. The Luster has great stability while not being a total dud in the glide department. DX is easily the furthest flying TB out there, so much fun with a tailwind. Flies very similar to a Leopard3.
Added a lighter Soft Warlock as a straight to US throwing/ approach putter- have easily had my furthest putter throws with by going down in weight. It also carries well at lower speeds. Love the Soft plastic as a hearty baseline throwing choice.

Force (2x Z)- Stable/ OS max D
Star Shryke (x2)- Max D

Champion Firebird - OS duties, FH, tomahawks and thumbers
Teebird (1x DX, 2x Star & 2 x Champ, 1x Luster)- classic TB flight
Leopard3 (1x Star & 1x Champ)- straight to US fairway, turnovers and hyzer flip to flat

Z Comet - dead straight, hyzer flips, turnovers, tailwind shots

Soft (x2, one light & one heavy)Warlock- straight to fade short range drives and approaches
SS Warlock (x2)- putting

Minor changes, mostly working some new discs from the backup stacks into the lineup after the unfortunate loss of their well serviced counterparts. Biggest gap is working in a throwing Warlock to the hyzer flip-to-turnover level of stability. DX TB's are also such a blast to throw, nearly untouchable in distance potential for a mold of its speed class.

Force (2x Z)- Stable/ OS max D, one fresh/ beefy/ skippy, one more workable
Star Shryke (x2)- Max D

Champion Firebird - hyzers, headwind drives, flex shots, FH chip shots, OH
Teebird (1x DX, 2x Star, 2x Champ, 1x Luster)- classic TB flight
Leopard3 (1x Star, 1x Champ)- straight to US fairway, rollers, turnovers, and hyzer flip to flat

DX Rancho Roc (fresh to beat, x4)- Go-to mid, straight shots, line shaping, gliding hyzers, hyzer flips, turnovers, tailwind shots

SS Warlock (x3)- pair for putting and one for straight to US throwing and long range putts

Played with the bag below for a 14 course bagging trip to OR a few weeks ago. Got a trusty Soft Warlock throwing putter back that I used a ton on that trip. Only lost a relatively fresh Champ TB at Horning's Hideout but grabbed a drop in replacement from Disc Golf Depot. Highlight shot of the trip was grabbing the deuce on Blue Lake hole 1 with a DX TB roller that was 20' out :cool:.

Force (2x Z)- Stable/ OS max D, one fresh/ beefy/ skippy, one more workable
Star Shryke (x2)- Max D

Leopard3 (1x Star, 1x Champ)- straight to US fairway, rollers, turnovers, and hyzer flip to flat

DX Rancho Roc (fresh to beat, x4)- Go-to mid, straight shots, line shaping, gliding hyzers, hyzer flips, turnovers, tailwind shots

Soft Warlock (x2, one seasoned, one very beat)- all short range drives & approaches & long range putts
SS Warlock (x2)- pair for putting

6 months later and zero changes to the bag below, with the exception of rotating between backups. Fun to try out discs that have sat on the backup shelf for months (even years). Still on the hunt for good backup Star Leopard3's and Champion Teebirds...

Star Shryke (x2)- Max D

Soft Warlock (x2, one seasoned, one very beat)- all short range drives & approaches & long range putts

6 months later and zero changes to the bag below, with the exception of rotating between backups. Fun to try out discs that have sat on the backup shelf for months (even years). Still on the hunt for good backup Star Leopard3's and Champion Teebirds...

Star Shryke (x2)- Max D

trifecta with the wasp and rock and comet

best of all worlds

you know it. could easily put a fresh roc in for the Wasp and a beat one for the Comet, but what fun is that?

21 @ TC Jester today with this exact change. Traded the Wasp for a fresh 180 g and the Comet for a 4/10 175 g. Definitely could rock this setup going forward (pun intended).

21 @ TC Jester today with this exact change. Traded the Wasp for a fresh 180 g and the Comet for a 4/10 175 g. Definitely could rock this setup going forward (pun intended).

I keep messing around with all sorts of different mids…then keep coming back to just having Rocs as the most simple and consistent. I have been playing around with a champ Caiman and it seems to be a solid OS complement to the Roc cycle. Would definitely overlap your zones though

I keep messing around with all sorts of different mids…then keep coming back to just having Rocs as the most simple and consistent. I have been playing around with a champ Caiman and it seems to be a solid OS complement to the Roc cycle. Would definitely overlap your zones though

Yeah between Zone and Firebird I don't need something crazy overstable. Fresh heavy DX Rancho is honestly plenty overstable