• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] 1.1 OLF with 1.3 stamp?

Mr.Kleen

Looking at a 150g Sirius OLF that has 1.3 stamp,but inked with SOF,like the 1.1 runs.So,do I go by stamp or ink?Have a 1.1 and would like a back-up.Thanks.

Actually, I've now seen one (Kyle) with a 1.2 stamp. Which I'd never seen until last week.
There are plenty out with both 2006 and 2007 WBDGW stamps. I have some from Worlds at Highbridge, a Texas Dubs tournament, barstamps, a new-school Innova F2 stamp, and maybe a few other randoms.

The common denominator is SOF ink from the factory.

To make the water a little more murky, I have a 1.2 stamped and it's inked SOF on the back, but it's not zipper topped.

I could use another zipper top SOF thrower. I'm down to one. ☹️

To make the water a little more murky, I have a 1.2 stamped and it's inked SOF on the back, but it's not zipper topped.

I could use another zipper top SOF thrower. I'm down to one. ☹️

This I'd have to see to believe.

Ok, let me try again...

Well I'll be.

Certainly never seen that. It sure doesn't look like a Zippertop. (Only an audiofile would really convince me though.)

Also, I don't think I've seen any where the SOF is above the weight. But I'd have to check a big stack to confirm that.

Yeah it was an eBay purchase. When I saw SOF on the back I was excited. But it really is smooth on the top. One of the Millennium FB guys said there are some SOFs out there that aren't true zippertops, but I was going on the assumption that SOF was the ticket to the 1.1.

It was an unthrown disc though, so I wasn't too disappointed.

I've owned two 1.2 SOFs that we're truly 1.2s - may be rare but they exist.

Awesome mold but sadly no longer bag them.