• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] 10 disc mystery lot-Ends 04/07/2012@12am cst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure there is a couple first runs of a certain mold, one champ and one star I think and one is Autographed I think and one is new I think and one is 9/10 I think and one is transitional blue I think and I think I would love to have this box I think

The 2 OOP bmast is referring to are both unthrown, but 1 is signed. And then since this thing is already taking off so quickly, I'll throw in another hint. It is an 11x unthrown with a blue prism stamp.

Nah. You're in it to win it. Lol. Bid away. This may turn into an at least 11 disc auction if/when I decide what to throw in. And what price I want it to reach. I'll let y'all know tomorrow if I'm able to post again before 24 hrs.

I'll bump it so that you can post. I'm quite curious to know at what point a new disc gets added

I think he might be going for a couple days and can't respond. Maybe buddy Bmast will throw in a disc in his absence?... Since he's been dishing out hints and all. How aboot it B? :p

At 150 I will add another disc. Person who bids the $150 decides between midrange and driver. So sim, if that's your bid, tell me which you'd like me to throw in.

I'll have to sneak another peek at it, I do know that they are all sweet molds. I'll get some more hints to you tonight

That was most certainly my bid, sorry it wasn't totally clear in my attempt at humor. :doh: So yeah I bid $150 on the record. So that's a tough call driver or mid... my guts are telling me to lean towards mid... unless we are talking about a fairway driver?

He has stacks of nice plastic, all sorts. I bet its nice what ever it is. Maybe ill go to his house tonight while he is at work and slip something in the stack.

He has stacks of nice plastic, all sorts. I bet its nice what ever it is. Maybe ill go to his house tonight while he is at work and slip something in the stack.

Right on sounds like fun. :popcorn: Would be great to win this and have my first stack!

You'll have some great throwers, and some of my wall hangers. 2 of the 3 parts to disc golf I enjoy. Number 3 is the people I meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.