• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

101 Uses for a disc??

i wonder if there is actually a use for a groove that dosent have to do with fire.

Strictly for aesthetic effect and overall enhancement of course vibe, the poles for the baskets at Rogers Lakewood are mounted through a hole cut in a disc.

Anyone installing a new course might want to consider it (actually not kidding - it's looks kinda neat).
Bonus points for "most useful a Groove will ever be on the course." :thmbup:

I onced used grooves to shingle my dogs house in the backyard. Okay, I'm lieing, but now that I thought of it, it isn't a bad idea. That's if I ever actually build the dog a house.

I've used discs...
for keeping nuts, bolts, screws, etc. together when taking something apart
to empty water from the sump pump
as a paint can or house plant drip base
to slide furniture over carpet
as a water resistant container for matches and lantern mantles...among other things...think it was an aviar inside a lynx or condor?

As I walked out of the disc golf store with a new firebird in hand I witnessed a mugging of an elderly woman. As the mugger ran away with her purse I pulled my new firebird out, checked the wind direction and released a backhand.
The disc came out flat and faded at the end to smack the mugger in the right temple (I'm RHBH). He went down and dropped the purse. Since he was 300...I mean 500 feet away when the disc hit him other law abiding citizens held him down until the police got there.

I use my disc to be a hero! :D :thmbup:

You knew this would happen Dwayne:

attachment.php

it burned purple and the flames could be seen for miles...

it burned purple and the flames could be seen for miles...

How much fire damage did the camera take to get that photo?

On the dog house issue, I once built a dog house from scratch, and instead of my dog using it, my roommate's two dogs used it. :doh:

Right now I have a Ching Velocity that's being used as a candy dish.
Also, would anyone like to trade for a new Ching Velocity?
10/10, slight chocolate smell, no ink.

****ing awesome:clap: Love me some fire sauce (or any hot sauce for that matter)

Fire sauce would likely cause me an hour of pain and suffering in my mouth, but that beats the pain and suffering that having a Groove would cost me. :thmbup:

a tray for rolling your own cigarete... ;)

I went through this thread looking for that post. Or more precisely this post.

Discs (along with a drivers license) are handy for removing little round seeds from dried plant material.

What are these seed things you speak of? :doh: