• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

11/13/13 Minneapolis (Plymouth), MN

GripEnemy

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Premium Member
Plymouth Creek DGC
Minneapolis (Plymouth), MN

Hole #2
white: 284' par 3
red: 277' par 3

playdg dot com walkthrough
COURSE MAP!

White Tee:
2995b084.jpg

No short tee photo.

Course map shows a slight right...Clutch from both for me.

basically a straight shot which finishes a little right but follows the right side of the fairway. Lots of trees once up the hill. Threw a tangent here last week for a 2.

i'd probably throw my new mako3 from both tees since i'm trying to learn how it flies and this looks like a good hole for it. if it were a tournament i'd throw my beat straight rancho roc from short and a star TL from longs.

clean up with yeti.

Love this course.

The uphill is quite significant, I feel that it plays much longer, maybe 330', a good slight turnover with a dx teebird will give me a rare look at a 2, though this is usually a take my 3 and move on kind of hole.

Yeah I would agree with that martin-- I am throwing pretty hard and high here with a mid or 75% FW but have ended up long in the down trees throwing a fairway many times so might say more in the low 300's

Am I just not reading the map correctly? It looks like the short tee is a straight shot, and if anything, the long tee finishes a bit left.

RHFH Star Leopard on both.

Love this course.

The uphill is quite significant, I feel that it plays much longer, maybe 330', a good slight turnover with a dx teebird will give me a rare look at a 2, though this is usually a take my 3 and move on kind of hole.
If it plays that long, seasoned 170 DX Teebird thrown flat to fade right. Rhyno up and in for a three.

Latest posts