• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 11x Firebird

That is pretty much all there is. Stable and flat top. I have had mine in my bag for two years. Still stupid stable!

yes because they are oop - thats all - the new glow cfr firebirds are a lot like the old 11x - they are all flat and overstable

the star firebirds are fairly flat as well - they just beat in a little quicker

I just got a CFR Glow Firebird which is pretty flat and has a sweet Mario dye on it..haven't thrown it yet..my sons like it too much...might have to try and get another one just to throw.

i like your style, matt.

you will find more use for a firebird with winter (and wind) coming up. it's a great utility disc. but on super windy days, you will find yourself throwing it every other hole because of the consistency. learn how to throw it right, and it flies like there is no wind.

and if for some reason you end up not liking that 11x, you better let me have first dibs :)

The new run FBs are flat tops and stable as well. The 11x is also made of durable plastic, hopefully you didn't pay too much for it since its your first one.

^and those are even more overstable than 11xs.

Truth is 11xs sell for more because the plastic wasnt stiff unlike like the new ones and glos, they were consistently flat, and reliable. More durable and better feeling all around

New ones are flat but stiff and much more overstable.

yes because they are oop - thats all - the new glow cfr firebirds are a lot like the old 11x - they are all flat and overstable

the star firebirds are fairly flat as well - they just beat in a little quicker

Glos were flat in the start but theyre getting domier every time i see them now,so no...theyre not all flat and theyre not like 11xs in terms of feel either. Glos are stiff.

Last edited:
buddy of mine just picked up a new firebird with the lil climo logo - thing is flat and super stable, and its only a 159.

i will say though that the old plastic has a different feel to it - but not different enough for me to pay more than 15 for it.

11x's have CAL tooling? got a nice flat pearly champ firebird in a local trade yesterday but its an x-out so no idea if its anything other then normal champ... but its soft and pearly so either way :)

Latest posts