• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 11x Teebird vs. 12x

This thread has given zero information so far, but it is the first thread that appears when you google 11x vs 12x Teebird.

I have had a 12x Teebird, and it was so useless that I pretty much would leave it out of the bag. The only reason I would carry it is because it was a stability somewhere between Wraith and Leopard. A LOT of discs are in that area, so it is nothing to brag about.

After getting a 11x Firebird and seeing how much better it flies than the 12x Firebirds that I have had, I figured I would order a 11x Teebird if just to find out.

Night and Day difference.

My 12x Teebird would flip over in a mild headwind, where the 11x did not, but it did not have a lot of slow stability. It really flew like a Roc.

Also, my 11x has glide that approaches my Rivers. Not quite as much, but very close.

The difference in these 2 discs are just incredible. They are the same weight, 170, and the 12x is a lot domier, where the 11x is flat, almost as flat as the 11x Firebird.

11x Teebird is an incredible disc. 12x Teebird, not so much...

Bingo ^

There are 11x'es out there that don't fly that much differently than the 12's though...and vice versa: that makes things confusing.

IF you want a super beefy and flat Teebird just get a glow one. I have a glow TB and it's almost as stable as my 7/10 firebird, and is as flat as can be.

I can confirm this! I have a couple 12X Teebirds in my bag, but I wanted something straighter. I bought a new glow Teebird, and fell in love on my first throw. Great disc!

Latest posts