• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 12x KC Pro Aviars... San Marino Variety

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian.

*Legalize It*
Well looks like im back from the darkside :p ... Didnt get rid of my entire stash but looking to replace a few of them so looking for my beloved San Marino 12x KC Pro Aviars. I really want the flat/concave softer run but again will look at ANY of them.. and ANY with no flight numbers just for practice use. I have paypal or trades just let me know what you prefer.. Would be happy to work trades with my Barstamp Pro-D Challengers for some

Ian would like.... SAN MARINO 12x KC Pro Aviars .. please :D

- Would prefer White and Flat/Concave but will consider ANY
- ANY condition, ANY weight

good luck buddy. i got rid of most of mine. only have 2 left, and one is in the bag til it breaks or goes in the drink.

^^ yeah i still have a few but got on the chally kick and sold off a lil stack to buddy on here :doh: .. just stinks b/c seems like that have doubled in price since i was getting them.. was 15ish or 20 new but i have seen people asking over 30 :eek: .. might just get some normal kc's for throwing and keep the few sanny i have for straight up putting duties

still looking around.. will consider ANY without flight numbers.. have plenty to trade or paypal whatever just let me know..

take ur pick

This is what I was going to offer in trade for baby blue. But peirce had to have it.

Attachments

• IMAG0051.jpg
    IMAG0051.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMAG0048.jpg
    IMAG0048.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMAG0016.jpg
    IMAG0016.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 55
^^ pm answered.. much appreciated buddy ...

@Quinn... wow dude thats insane ive yet to see a red and i guess thats because you have all of them lol ... im sorry he had looked out for me in the past and i felt i kinda owed him.. but once i broke out the stash to sell him some i realized i need more lol :doh:

Last edited:
Always looking for:

11x Teebirds
Z Buzzzes

Not really interested in too much more as I am trying to thin the collection. :doh:

Also, one just got posted on disc golf collector exchange if you're on Facebook.

sweet ill see if i can find it.. i have some z buzzz at home.. if you want to pm me your number ill txt some pics tonight after work :thmbup:

was able to find a nice lil lot of some more but would really like to get one or two new ones if possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts