• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

$150 for clubs to play new Treehouz Disc Golf

My name is Michael Hyams one of the owners of Branson Cedars Resort and the Treehouz Disc Golf Course located on our 133 acre property.

I would like to invite any club to come see our newly redesigned disc golf course that will be completed in the latter part of July. I would like to see if your club wanted to come try us out and give us feedback on the new hole designs in the woods and some of the really cool holes like "Top of Tunnel Town" where very skilled players can hit a hole-in-one basket from a very high up vantage point... or not..... and instead end up rolling down the hill if it goes too far or in the water if it falls too short. But what a thrill trying that hole it will be....

Or tell us what you think about one of the newly designed holes we affectionately call "Hole from Hell".... not something you will see or play anywhere else.... TreeHouz is planning to be everything a disc golfer wants with Golf Cart rentals, the Pro shop is expanding with more inventory and a whole slew of tournaments like the one scheduled for July 18th this year with Black Ink Discs. We are already famous and well known but now we want to be the best and to do that we need your input. Dougie Broome and his sidekick Tad are designing a whole new course that will be finished by mid July.... come see if we meet the "Standard By Which All Others Will Be Compared"....

Anytime this year if you want to schedule a Club day for your players just me me know via email and I will offer to you what we are giving to everybody else in the Disc Golf world that brings their club to see whats new here at Branson Cedars Resort - $50 for the first person to get a hole in one on the hole we call "Top of Tunnel Town", $50 to the player who travels the furthest away based on what is on their drivers license and $50 to the winner of a drawing for anyone that has a Frequent Flyer Club Membership Card" with us which entitles them FREE disc golf play for a year all year long.... even if they just bought it that day during your club's event.... its only $25 a year.

We have our first tournament on July 18th sponsored by Blair Furstenberg the owner of Black Ink Discs so come try us out and give us the much needed feedback we need about our course and have a great day out at the Treehouz Disc Golf course at Branson Cedars Resort just south of Branson, MO. www.bransoncedarsresort.com

We have Bungalows, Cabins and Treehouses to rent if your players want to make a weekend of it...

Thanks for letting me make this offer to your club.... and we look forward to seeing everyone this summer starting in late July for the newly designed Treehouz Disc Golf Course. (its still open now and fully playable while under construction)

Michael Hyams
COO/ Partner
Branson Cedars Resort
[email protected]
www.bransoncedarsresort.com

Lifelong St. Louis guy here...

I absolutely LOVE southern Missouri. I highly encourage anyone who has never been to check it out. Not to take away from the beautiful disc golf course at Treehouz, but there is TONS of things to do in and around Branson for after those rounds of disc golf!

Silver Dollar City is the first attraction that comes to mind. Also, Branson sits on Table Rock Lake. There is some SOLID fishing to be done on this lake. A little further north, sits Bennett Springs, arguably the best place for trout fishing in Missouri (I just got back from there on Sunday). I have taken many trips to Branson and Bennett and have always had a dang good time! Southern Missouri is something else. The hospitality and the way their communities interact with out of towners is something to be proud of. :hfive:

Neosho Missouri guy here. I played that course maybe around 2014 or so. Having kids slowed down my playing, but I will keep it in mind the next time I'm in Branson.

Dang, I was just there last Tuesday. It looked like they were doing done construction b/w 10 and 11. Can't wait to play the redesign next time we're in the area

Just curious if the multiple one off drive by spam posts all over the site with no follow up comments was of any help to the course.

Good question. Looks like Treehouz Disc Golf was last active on the day that the op was made. :|

Latest posts