• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

1st annual DISC TIL' DAWN OPEN

booter

* Ace Member *
sup guys,just thought id post this here in hopes of seeing some of you guys out here for my clubs first tourney! its gonna be a blast and lots of money and stuff to be had. come enjoy one of our gems for a weekend of some good golf. the course definitely requires u to pull out every shot u know and is a demanding course. come help staff/play/or just spectate. any questions,just let me know. registration should be open soon through dynamic discs. if any changes or updates come my way,ill be sure to let u guys know! thx

DTD_Open_Flyer.png

hope to see alot of texans out there !

Yeah dawg. The trophies will be sweet too! The trophies will be done by Fully Loaded Disc Golf, google it and check out some of my friend's great work that he has already done.

1st Annual Disc Til Dawn Open UPDATE: Pro Divisions are FULL...For AMs: $40+ players packs - AM ONLY $25 CTP Prize on every hole of Sunday's round ($450 total) - PRO & AM Ring of Fire PRO & AM EDGE Raffle PRO & AM Sunday SKINS (Top 4 MPO, everyone can watch) Trophies by Fully Loaded Disc Golf - AM ONLY

We have 22 AM spots left and we are full. dont sleep on registration. Some PROs did that and now they are on a wait list!!!

Latest posts