• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] 1st Run ESP Armagedon Nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/100 made from the sunshine state shoot out NT there were a 100 produced there and a diffrent hundred produced for the memorial! I would sell or trade on this...

Trade for CE Leopard, CE Valks, 1st run boss, or 1st run destroyers,

hey bud im working on a pic for you! i forgot to mention that this is unthrown! also it weighs in at 179.7 grams....

heres the pic

Attachments

• nuke.jpg
    nuke.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 91
well...... as it goes lots of things are "illeagal" during a tournament! technicly u arnt suppsoe to dye discs because its altering there factory settings but it gets over looked because it not that big a deal! If there is some one weighing discs before u throw them then no u would get repremanded maybe how ever when as any one else ever done this! hahaha

you guys wouldn't believe how off the weights are on the back of those discs... i wieghed 25 discs yesterday and not one was with in .5 grams of what the number was on the back!

also as far as how much im looking for i would theoretically want at least 50 bucks for it but i would much rather just trade some stuff for it! I dont know if u would really wanna throw this being that it is jet black and if your throwing over four hundred feet black has the tendency to get lost. but by all means im not telling u what or what not to do just speaking from personal experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts