• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] 1st Run ESP Armagedon Nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would say if your looking for a thrower just go with a factory nuke they all fly a lot alike! the z ones are a little flippy....

for the other guys Im not selling this disc to make money im trying to trade for things that will eventually go in my bag... I dont have to sell my collection to pay my bills

Peace

you might be better off not insulting everyone. you hassle me for wanting an even trade. then you essentially call people "poor" by saying "I dont have to sell my collection to pay my bills". either that, or you're trying to say you're better than use because you just want trades. either way, it makes little sense.

to sell your disc this is what you need to do:

1. make a set price you want for it
2. make a list of discs you are wanting for trade
3. not be rude to others when you have zip on your feedback
4. Nukes are overrated, get a Halo :)

Yaya especially ESP Nukes. I could throw mine farther than any disc I've ever tried but I ruined my Memorial Nuke with its first tree hit. It was an entirely different disc. Don't need to buy a new one every time I hit a tree for the extra 30-40 feet of D.

well...... as it goes lots of things are "illeagal" during a tournament! technicly u arnt suppsoe to dye discs because its altering there factory settings but it gets over looked because it not that big a deal! If there is some one weighing discs before u throw them then no u would get repremanded maybe how ever when as any one else ever done this! hahaha

A dyed disc is no way illegal the way the rule is written. Go read the rules.

"C. Players may not make post-production modification of discs which alter their original flight characteristics. This rule does not forbid inevitable wear and tear from usage during play or the moderate sanding of discs to smooth molding imperfections or scrape marks. Discs excessively sanded or painted with a material of detectable thickness are illegal. See sections 802.01 D, E and F."

If you're looking for CE plastic for a Sunshine State Armageddon Nuke, I'll undercut you and put one (I have a few in many different weights) up for a pearly KC Pro TeeBird hovering around the 170 weight range. I even have 100% positive feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts