• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

1st RUNS - whats hot? whats not?

basketcase15

Double Eagle Member
just interested in what 1st runs people are- looking for/selling the most of/have the most of/most expensive/least expensive, etc etc

if this is a dumb thread then knock me at will

the valuable discs are generally these core ones

Anything CE especially the first runs
!st Run Buzzz
1st Run Champ Wraiths
11x Teebirds and Firebirds do well
I'm not as familiar with Discraft but people seem to dig the TP Cyclones also

The younger companies like Lat64, Discmania and Gateway don't yet have the big dollar collector discs

Gators and whippets do really well, Cros for the right people, 3x JK which is really her first innova disc, Augusta Wraiths, destroyers, bosses, there are a few more I just can't think of them.

My first run quarter K II with awesome "select run" card is worth $100

Edit: Put $100, meant 100 pesos. Aint worth even worth a shart!

There was a first run on ebay this moreing for around $170....damn what was it????????????

EDIT::::AHHHH thats not a FR its a Proto Gator - 170.50

My bad:doh:

Last edited:
I for one love First Run TeeRex's. They did something to the mold after them and they just haven't been the same since. Though Since I'm just now starting again maybe they have made them more first run like now.

Ok this is going off topic a little, but when did the first run wraiths go into production, and what is the difference between those and an Augusta Wraith?

I never felt like the first run Destroyers were any more valuable than any other run. They didn't seem to fly differently vs. any other Destroyer compared to the first run Bosses vs. any other Boss. Maybe I just don't see it. The Augusta Wraiths are highly sought after though, you're right there. The Augusta Wraiths came out as a CFR for the 2006 Worlds and went into mass production shortly after. First run TeeRexs are different than the other runs. The second runs are distinguishable because they changed it to "Tee-Rex" and are way more stable than the first runs. Any run after that is just a "TeeRex" and is less stable than the first runs. The evolution of the Echo-Plastic has made the first run Echo Xcalibers more valuable than others it seems. Those were the first Echo discs I remember seeing and they were snatched up very quickly.

Ok this is going off topic a little, but when did the first run wraiths go into production, and what is the difference between those and an Augusta Wraith?

late 06' i think. The difference is the mold. The lip is slightly different.

Are the 2010 Armageddon nukes (black with yellow stamp) still selling for a lot? Its been a while since I've looked, but I recall them going for near $100 at one point.

First run Champion Xcaliber's are valuable.
Do not confuse this with the proto star Star Xcalibers though, they made a ton of those, so they arent as rare or worth nearly as much money.

Augusta Wraiths came out in Champ and Special Blend <early Star> and are first run discs. They hit the stage in late 05. Star Wraiths first went into regular production in late 2006.

Latest posts