• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2 aces one round

nohr

Eagle Member
I wanna know how rare this is? I know Tom Cremer had 2 aces in one round at tourist park. He was inducted to the Iowa disc golf hall of fame at the First Class Challenge.

Who else has heard of something?

I still want my first one. If somebody gets two they are stealing my ace kharma.

Matt "Homie" Lovasko aced twice in one tournament. One the first round on hole 2, and hole 3 the second round, at the LL Red course.

Me and my partner both hit the basket back to back on a 300ft hole in doubles this week. I don't think that happens too often.

4 or 5 years ago my buddy brian hit two in one round. On a pitch and putt course but none the less he hit two. I still beat him by two strokes is what I remember. Was a cool thing to witness though. I also heard that nate doss hit two in a round in a tournament not to long ago.

I saw my friend Kevin hit 3 in a row earlier this year. I was not playing with him, just practicing at the course. And yes they were all short holes -234/198/212ft. Skip with an XCal, then straight with the putter, then a spike with the XCal. Still pretty amazing. After I saw the 2nd one I walked over and said something to him. Followed to the next tee, and told him he'd be an a-hole if he didn't get the trifecta. Glad I didn't bet any money on it.

Wow, 3 in a row is crazy to me. I was happy with my 2 ace round at kentwood during a christmas classic tourney! Hole 17 early in the round and my finishing hole, hole 6. I was very thankful that hole 6 stuck, or else it was gone!

the closest thing i've seen to that is my buddy jody joe acing hole one at some 9 holer two rounds in a row

My buddy Ed aced back to back holes at his course with the same disc, 17 and 18. What a way to end a round.

I was on the course when someone aced twice in the same round at Burns Park Red in North Little Rock. I was at the practice basket near hole 5 when he hit it, so I heard that one and saw the reaction of everyone. I heard about the next one after I finished my round. I think it was hole 13.

In march of 2009 I set the record at Phantom Falls with a -11. I got 2 aces that day. I was playing with Dave Urick when he hit two ACE's at Phantom Falls #1, and #20, it was his first time playing PF. AWESOME.

On January 9, 2000, Philip Raymond of Memphis, TN ACED holes 11-210 ft., 13-258 ft., 15 -200 ft.in one round at Shelby Forest in Memphis. He also birdied 12 and 14, for a 5-hole total of seven strokes! Witnessed by Tambra Kleminsky, David Dunham, and Big Mike during an organized Sunday morning "league" round.

Latest posts