• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

$200 Bowling Shot by Paige (video)

I've seen an alley with 6 lanes sharing 2 ball returns :|

Not trippin, just a comment. In Caleveras Big Trees park there was once a 2 lane bowling alley built on A felled tree. Biggest tree ever found. Was like 30 feet plus in diameter. Was cut down within 2 years of the find. Built a bowling alley on top of it with 2 lanes. Crazy place to visit. Our legacy? And I'm not even that guy......

Don't ask me why I did it, but I threw a disc half speed at a leather couch once and the mark/gouge is still there.

How do we make it 9 pages into a thread and no one asks why you were x stepping a driver into a couch? All things aside, it is quite impressive that she could smack that pin. Shows how deadly accurate they are. Stupid deadly.

How do we make it 9 pages into a thread and no one asks why you were x stepping a driver into a couch? All things aside, it is quite impressive that she could smack that pin. Shows how deadly accurate they are. Stupid deadly.

The story I tell is that I did not mean to let it go. What really happened is that I didn't think it would hurt the couch.

But did anyone point out the importance of that shot? It was the 10th frame and with that spare she was able to break 100. Talk about pressure :)