• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

200 foot narrow hole

My frustration is that the CLOSEST course to me is 24 miles, and it is only OK. Vidor and Lafayette are 55 miles, Port Arthur 75, and the course I like to play most, Baton Rouge Highland, is 115 miles. I hope those with multiple courses close by appreciate their good fortune.

My favorite 9-hole course is 50 miles away, and my favorite 18-hole course is 60 miles away.

I'd give it my best shot with a Voodoo driven with a slight hyzer release.

ive never really thought of hyzer flippin a putter for these situations. Anyone tried this with a Banger?

I'm curious about the Blair Witch course and the origin of the name. Why did they choose to name it after the movie?

As far as I know it is after the movie. It is super wooded as you can guess by the look at the first hole picture. It is very easy to loose discs and I do not reccomend playing it without spotters. More interestingly, it sits right behind Hyland Hills Water World, America's Largest And Best Water Park so you hear a lot of people screaming. Hmmm. I might also suggest that some of the screams are coming from the people playing the course. It is quite scarry throwings discs through there, even if it isn't super long.

Hole #1 at Blair Witch is one of the hardest holes I have played on any course.

I watched a guy birdie the hole in the first round of the Denver Classic this past weekend. I think one of the pros I played witht eh day before also birdied it, but that is not nearly as impressive as a rec player playing in his first tournament.

A flippy Roc or Wizard. I saw flippy because you can just throw it with a little hyzer and it will float straight down.

Depends on the ceiling. Low ceiling I'd go for the Buzzz, throw it low and get it to slide along the ground a bit, but if there was some room I'd go for my Omega AP putter. I'd throw them both perfectly flat with no hyzer.

Star Aviar 172g... for me. They're dead straight if they're worked in a little.
DSCJNKY

Don't harsh my mellow

For those of you who are complaining about a 5ft gap, get over it. There are plenty of holes that are 5ft gaps and as annoying as they are, you will never be great if you don't play holes like that.

All of that said, I think I would throw my Star Skeeter or my Aviar BB with a little anny. It needs to fly stright which would make me lean towards the Skeeter because I have literally made people to open mouth with how straight that thing goes.

Wow, dude. Seriously. Take it down a notch.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/view_image.php?p=course_pics/1022/aefe845f.jpg

I think this is perfect, and know how to play this, as i parked it fairly close to the basket on a really lucky shot...the idea is to hit one tree, then it goes OB, then curse, kick something so you break a toe, hit another tree, get pissed and throw a destroyer tomahawk from 100 ft, chase it down after it rolls 75 feet past, then try and finish with a good putt

I would likely try to throw my Elite Z Cyclone flat and straight or throw my DX Cobra on a hyzer line hoping it can dance between trees like it has done for me before. Either way I don't think I could make it in one throw.

TeMoko or a Zephyr, thrown RHBH. Or a touch RNFH with a beat Roc or putter... or a RHFH Piranah at top speed.