• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2009 Ace Race

that kind of sucks...i was excited to know what type of mid or fairway driver i would be getting....theres only a couple putters i like to throw 100-200' , hopefully this will be one of them..

I don't know about your area but people that play in my ACE Race will enjoy a "short" layout. We move all the tees, or baskets so that most holes only average 60-100 feet. We choose tight lines through trees and other stuff.

This year with putters we get to flex our short muscles... heh

each person is supplied with 2 discs both the same. they are discraft proto's not net legal/ avail. for tournements. good response may result in the issue of the disc, but like last years ace race if it sucks back to the drawing board.

Is there a tool on these forums (or elsewhere) to search for Ace Races near you? Unfortunately travelling to Texas is out of the question for me but it sounds like a lot of fun.

Ace Race this year is with a putter?? I love to drive putters but doesnt this limit the length and appeal of the tourney?

That link takes you to the ace race page on facebook where all of the info is listed. To sign up, you'll have to talk to John Mauiro. He is usually out at the minis on Wednesday nights at BC.

hey chris i saw were you posted info to the BC ace race but the link just takes me to your myspace....you got another link for info on the event? if not how much is it and what do you usually get? besides the two discs... :)

Is it still possible to setup Ace Races for this year? What is needed in order to set one up locally? A minimum number of people or a set amount of money or something?

Latest posts