• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 Worlds Spectators?

Pro or Am?

I'll be there a bunch at Pro Worlds. I saw (I think on PDGA) that there is not really any good camping that close to Crown Point, IN ( Pro Worlds).

I'll be there on Saturday for the semis and final 9. Is there anything going on the weekend before?

Check into the camping at Alwoods in Rennselaer. A number of players are planning on staying there.

I will be attending the pros, i also would say alwoods its about 45 mins from lemon lake. They have an amazing private course on site there too along with camping. Met the designers at hole 5 red course actually how ive heard of alwoods

It's only about an hour drive for me, so I'm going to try to get down there as much as possible to see the pros play.

There's another thread on this topic. No cost to watch, just to get in the park. It's $4 per vehicle for Lake County residents and $7 for non-county residents no matter how many people in the vehicle: http://www.lakecountyparks.com/fees.html#Fees#1

Players will have passes so if you can ride with a player, you get in free.

Camping ideas

I was going to say go camping at honeybear campgrounds in Peru. But it's 2 hours away. Maybe check out the indiana state parks web site and see what is offered in the area. I already asked off for Sat. So I hope to meet some fellow dgcr members!

Might show up depending on how I'm feeling that day. Not to far of a drive so I've got some flexibity...

Latest posts