• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

20101219 What happens on the HOD stays in the HOD

Noill

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Sunset Park in sunny Las Vegas, NV
341'

7b2bf2e8.jpg

Lt Flow straight at it and low... with some showgirls to cheer me on

I think I'm gonna huck the heavy flow out to the right, over the trees and play the fade back.

Predator-Hyzer

I think I'm gonna huck the heavy flow out to the right, over the trees and play the fade back.

that would be a nice shot I think... the flow would prob skip a mile and land just under the basket if done well

for kicks I would throw a E* Katana on a lowish sky hyzer line and just see what happens

that would be a nice shot I think... the flow would prob skip a mile and land just under the basket if done well

for kicks I would throw a E* Katana on a lowish sky hyzer line and just see what happens

For kicks I'll throw my polecat, for a cubby ace.

The katana wouldn't be a bad idea either, assuming you don't put too much on it and flip it straight for too long, and go too far right.

For kicks I'll throw my polecat, for a cubby ace.

The katana wouldn't be a bad idea either, assuming you don't put too much on it and flip it straight for too long, and go too far right.

yeah, this is why it is for fun only... ;)

I would say Pred out high to the right and let it fade back in, except I don't have a Pred.

So, truthfully, I'd say a high hyzer to the right with a Surge.

This is a course I've played about 10 times. On this hole I typically just throw a big hyzer over to the right with an Orc and let it fade back in. Occasionally the wind doesn't help this shot and I go a low laser beam FH with a beat xcal or teerex. This course gets tons and tons and tons of wind.

Latest posts