• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

20101219 What happens on the HOD stays in the HOD

I wold do a hyzer around the right side with something, but since I don't have the arm for that i'll try a hyzer flip S-curve down the middle with my light river.

I wold do a hyzer around the right side with something, but since I don't have the arm for that i'll try a hyzer flip S-curve down the middle with my light river.

Yeah, im not going to make it but I like that hyzer line better anyway. Should be able to get far enough to get around the trees for what looks like a clear upshot.

all that sunshine and green grass looks nice right now.

RHFH roller would be fun.

Yeah, with that low canopy approaching the pin, I'd go roller too. It prob wouldn't be too hard to finesse one most of the way to it..

i've played it a few times, enough to know that it is just outside of my range throwing a hyzer- therefore it's a roller.

Hyzer flipped Sidewinder

I think it would be tough to throw a teebird that far unless you can throw a teebird 400 ft. consistant. When you actually throw the hyzer on this hole it turns out to be 385-410 feet long. I usually bomb a z nuke down there. I could get my teebird there on a frozen rope for sure, but going straight is a suckers move on this hole. Hyzer for sure, but its a lot longer then you think. This course gets 30-40 mile an hour winds all the time and when this happens its always a game time decision. I usually throw my echo Xcal when the winds are understable on this hole. I have seen this hole aced with a Boss in this years gentlemens club classic and it was a skip ace. Long hole with the hyzer, disc up guys.

Latest posts