• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 2011 Ace Race ESP Zeppelins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redtail9

I would like to purchase --or trade for-- additional DisCraft ESP Zeppelins (2011 Ace Race) to use as throwers.

I have enough heavier ones (179g and up) and would prefer to obtain lighter ones (178g or lighter).

If you would prefer to trade --rather than sell your Zeppelin(s)-- I would be happy to make you a good deal!

I am not a collector. I would trade an ESP Zeppelin for a lighter-weight ESP Zeppelin. Don't care if it has INK either.

Call or text for quicker response: 906-360-4843 (Upper Michigan) Thanks!

Last edited:
Did you find what you were looking for?

I don't have any more for sale, but I can ask the guys who played in the Ace Race I ran. None of them bagged it and the discs are just collecting dust in their garages. What is the ideal weight you are looking for? Do you have a pretty good selection for trades?

-Ramsey

Thanks JRW III!

I am still looking for additional Zeppelins in ESP plastic. Any weight under 178 grams would be ideal. I would like to purchase or trade for them--whatever works best for whomever has a zeppelin.....If you know anyone who has any have them text or call me at (906)360-4843 If I don't have a disc someone wants (in exchange for their zeppelin) I will make an effort to get what they want...Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts